The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Journey To Longneck Island

Nick22 · 1604 · 89735

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
"But this trick only will work for a time somewhere like a few hours... they will discover the trick" Eva said to Stripetail "So we got just a week to get ready for the first major wave of attacks..."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes, that is why we need to be ready. When the attack occurs we must be in a safe and protected place, like the sactuary or the caves. Dinoton must also be warned, they should have emergency plans in place in case of attack."
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Well" RipRap started "We do but it a totally blockaid with the help of the other two races completely cicrling the point of clash in our dimension and firing everything we have at the invaders it will slow them down but won't stop them. I say when the clash happens you got 10 minutes to activate this pure white magic field to spot the darkness totally. but beyoud that the Earth in this dimension and Dinoton will be wiped out around 12 minutes after the clash and that when we all doomed and both dimensions will be destroyed." RipRap finished what he was saying telling him the time they have to stop the evil with the gems.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
10 minutes? That should be plenty of time. Don't forget the magicians in your dimension either, they can help too."Stripetail said. But If everything fails, then I will be left with no choice but to tap into my full power. No creature can withstand it, not even the darkness itself. I have not tapped into it in ages, the last time was during the battle of Sowarkard in which I destroyed Mertavius. It's not something I want to do, but if it comes to that I will.' Stripetail said with passion in his voice. "But let's stop talking and get ready. RipRap, go get Archer Apio, Sten and Terra. Eva, get Littlefoot and the young ones. While you're at it , CALMLY inform the adult dinosaurs. Bring them here. RipRap Sten, onnce you are done, I will send you to Dinoton, to inform your leaders, so that we are both prepared. Let's go!"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Well that the thing... this darkness is more powerful then you at full power... it the darkness of nowhere... it stuck in a field of magic that only opened on clash of dimensions. They will weaken you first with the attacks of their attack force that they control. millions at level 4 magic would be very overwhelming even for a wizard like you... But I was suggesting get the magical white and black wiazrds here to the great valley to help defend it since Dinoton won't be attacked till the 3 weeks are up. I heard that black magical creatures in our dimension will temporally allie with the white magic creatures to fight pure darkness. Since it would kill them too. So it helps with all here to aid in the defence of the valley with a magical shield joined together by all of them will hold off the main attack for a few hours... the shield would start to break down even though no one is weakened. it like fighting a sea of enermys that will not stop coming every hour" RipRap said to Stripetail about the evil behind it.

"It known to all races as... The End of Souls."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail smiled. "Riprap you have never seen me at full power. I assure that my powers are stronger than the darkness, and I hope you never have to see them unleashed. When I battled Mertavius, I became enfused with a Pure Light, which destroyed him. This Light represents the pure goodness in existence, and will defeat the pure darkness. " He paused, "But to power up to that level takes time, and that's something we won't have. "So your plan is the only one we have at the moment. I wonder how Trin will react when you tell the Council of your plan. I doubt you'll get the OK to do it. But do as you please Riprap."
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Well the High Minsters been aware of the build of energy in section 285 in our space... they already know about the next clash and building up a massive fleet of ships to hold them back as long as possible and reactivating some type of ship called Terranought which I never heard of" RipRap said pulling out a device from his pocket

"It a transdimensional comm. device and the High Minsters have already got as many magical creatures as possiblely can from the Prison Planet and from your counter parts home world... they be here in 3 days. which will give us 4 days to get ready for the 2 week continue attackers from the darkness." RipRap told Stripetail

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Alright. let me  contact  my homeworld" Stripetail gestured and a orb appeared in front of him. A squirrell appeared in it. "You called, MY Lord?" "yes Asterin, I have an situation here, A Level 0 Emergency." "LEVEL 0! By the Wizzin.." "Asterin, I am ordering a callup of forces in the Aestorican Army. Bring me all the high-Orange and Red-level wizards you can spare." " Yes, My Lord, they will be there tommorow. I 'll transmit the order immediately.' Thank you Asterin" The Creature vanished and so did the Orb. Stripetail turned to RipRap and Eva. "i'm bringing in my own forces as well. The more wizards, the better."
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Right but you know there will be many deaths in this battle... these creatures that will attack and charge in at full power... the longer the attack goes on the more powerful each wave gets... these things don't weaken over attack after attack. They get stronger and stronger." RipRap said looking at Eva and Stripetail

"I know... even with a great number of wizards these things will wear us down over time... they will attack even we need sleep... I would suggest that we spilt into two teams... If I may take control of team B while you take command of Team A. or would your counterpart be best for Team B?" Eva asked Stripetail.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'll split it into 3 groups. I'll Take A. My Coounterpart will take B, and you can have C Eva . And I can bring back the dead, so  deaths don't really concern me. Plus, we will have a continuous flow of reinforcements coming in from Aestorica, that will spell the wizards who are in the initial defense and allow them to recharge."
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"But this will only work for the first week... the second week they cut off this planet from everyone. making reforcements impossible since they will create a high level barrier not only one my zillions. making too risky for doing this since it would be deaths in the transport in and out at a high scale so I would suggest soon as we find a hard time getting in and out of the planet to stop it and hold out on our own." RipRap said to Stripetail

"I only know this because from what I heard I have esitmated in all terms of battles and they will use the most bizzar attack patten. they will do strange things to get a lead and will block off any more reforcements once they figure this out which will 4 to 7 days after the battle begins" RipRap said his theory and knowing his own theory it would be not wrong.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Archer hasn't even began treating the newcomer when a presence of darkness entered the sanctuary.  Immediately, he grabbed his bow and armed it with a magical arrow, then peeked out of the room to see nothing in the hallway until Wayne came running up to him.  Archer walks out of the room and stops him.  "What's going on?  You look like you just saw a ghost."

----------

Meanwhile, Ari, the new Guardian, slowly begins to stir, feeling so much pain throughout his head and chest.  He was currently in a fierce street fight against ten people when all of a sudden he was taken by a flash of light and blacked out.  He struggles to open his eyes to see what may look like a room, but his vision is greatly blurred.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(erm at this point it not Wayne, his down on the table weakened and unable to move it is Terra that gone to find Archer)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I agree. I will stop bringing in reinforcements at the end of the first week, and we'll simply have to hang on for the second week." Stripetail said. "Now, there will be 3 main groups, A ,B, and C. But there will also be smaller groups of creatures, which will include Littlefoot Ali and Archer. These will spread around the valley and try to relieve some of the streass on the main groups."
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Wayne looked at them "While you been talking I've been thinking... there is a ZPE power core in the wreak ship outside the valley maybe you can use that to shield off one section of the valley.  I could modifie it once I get my strength back. turning it into a short range energy shield to protect the dinosaurs not involved in the conflict." Wayne suggested

---

Littlefoot looks where Archer went and see him talking to Terra.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Archer sees Littlefoot.  "You ok?  What's going on?"

----------

Ari's vision begins to clear and he finds himself in an odd room carved in rock.  Although he could hear voices nearby, he is too weak to move.  He may have fought hard and won against those who attacked him on the street, but it drained all of his strength.  We could only wait and listen...

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Don't know... I heard stripetail talk about some gem that Wayne found... called Might... he was attacked by some type of shadow thing that what I heard from that room there though, something about a large attack coming in 3 weeks." Littlefoot said to Archer.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Archer's face turns to shocked.  "Three weeks?!  We just got a second Guardian, and there's very little chance that a third will come in just three weeks!"

Ari could hear everything.  A second guardian? he thought.  Does he mean me?  Is he the reason why I blacked out?  Why am I hear?  He could only listen, trying hard to ignore the throbbing pain in his head.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
RipRap walks out and see Archer "Aw Archer... I needed to speak to you... what do you know of a sixth gem called the Gem of Might?" RipRap asked straight away "It was enbedded in the ceiling of that place you summored the new guardian"

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Archer looks at RipRap.  "Gem of Might?  Six gems?  I have no idea what you're talking about."

Ari listens some more, but feels that he needs to get up.  He wants to find out why he's here, and he's not planning to wait three weeks for an answer.  He struggles against his numb and hurting body to try and sit up, straining against the incredible pain.  "I will not give up..." he managed to say, and a strange glow starts to surround him, an unusual buzz of electricity being heard in his inner ear.  He struggles even more...and with one tiny ounce of energy, he sits up, and the buzzing turns into a sudden crack of lightning and thunder, the sudden light and sound forcing everyone away from the room.

As the thunder died down, Archer immediately runs back into the room to see the man sitting up straight in bed, surrounded by waves of static electricity.  The man looks up at him in shock.  "What just happened to me...?"