The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

BabidiKrakenGuard's Piccy's

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
This is Probably the only picture (Other then my Villains picture which has ALOT of villains) of Ozzy i've done on the computer so far. I did this picture on a different site (You can make Horses, Dino-Skeletons, Castles and Dragons) but im not sure if its safe to link it. anyway, here's the picture..

My hand was a little shaky but im pretty proud on how it turned out,
Will see if i can do anymore different characters from different games/movies, in the meantime enjoy this piccy of one of my favorite characters in Land Before Time :p

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
that's pretty nice. Did you colour it in on your computer? If so you could just make the black lines less shaky by removing it a bit with the grey colours.

I myself have a bad shakey hand too :slap

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Nice job on the light and shade effects and also an expression that fits to Ozzy :)
One thing that might perhaps be improved (unless it is your style) is the breadth of the black outlines. Perhaps some details could be worked out easier if the outlines were a little thinner. Just a suggestion of course.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
A nice picture.  I guess many folks have a hand that is a little shaky.  You going to draw more?

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
Nice job! I love his expression. And his orange eyes are quite awesome :D

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile

might try and see if i can try the picture again, unfortunately the site where i drew the picture wont let me edit the picture again, might see if it will though..

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Did the same picture again, unfortunately it looks the same, except there are a couple diffrences, not alot though.

Here is my Pixel one as well, which turned out alot better except the shading isn't the same.

Might try doing a differenct character. Maybe my favorite villain of them all who turns into a dragon?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The 2 pictures just posted look very different.  Sure, why not give it a try.  You may be surprised at what you end up with.   :yes

The pixel version does look best in my opinion.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I really like the pixel version. The lines are a bit thinner there and it is really well drawn. I hope to see more of your art. Did you consider drawing complete scenes, with several characters, background etc.?

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I like the eye color in the pixel one.  It just fits.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Thinner outlines and Ozzy looks much more like himself. Good job. :)
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
This was really random.. Another Ozzy Picture, except.. What's with the spines?

This picture was going to be a character in Lord of the Rings: Return of the King called Gothmog, but i decided he would be too hard to do and i turned him into Ozzy instead. Except he's a Dragon! Random, huh? Didn't turn out as good as my other Pixel-Ozzy, but im pretty proud on how it turned out.

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Out of randomness, i decided to try making a tamplate last night which i tried making my character from The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion wearing an armor made by someone else, so the armor belongs to whoever made the armor! twisted tounge.. Anyway's, here is my character, Kenjatsu the Predator!(Actually, he's a Lizard Guy called an Argonian..)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Good drawing.  I remember Oblivion.  I should start it again someday to try the expansion stuff of knights of the nine & some of the others.  Hope you continue to draw and share at least some of them here.

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Thanks :) As you can probably see with these next pictures, they wont all be LBT based..

Here are the Dragons.  like the Ozzy picture, i had to look at a refrence picture to get the pose and details for some of the dragons.

This though was done without a refrence picture.. Maleficent Rules!

Here are the ones with the refrence.. Be warned, they might be a tad bit scary..

Those who play the games "Drakengard" Should know who the Red Dragon is. If not, the dragon is called "Angelus" Strange name for someone that looks so mean, huh?

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Another Dragon Picture, except it isn't as scary as the ones above and it's an uncolored version.

I will probably be "Doodling" on this dragon, either to make different colored dragons or a Dragonized Character. in the meantime, enjoy :)

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Im not exactly sure if this counts as fan-art, but im gonna post it.

One of my favoritest characters of them all second Only to Maleficent. This is the first none-pixely thing that i made

Now i know alot of people are very familier with Davy Jones.. But what of the song?

You've recently seen me talking about Maestro Forte, the villain from Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas(I've even got a caption up!) the words in question is from a song sung by Forte(Tim Curry) called Don't Fall in Love
Don't Fall in Love. The song itself(IT, no pun intended.. :p) doesn't really sound that gloomy, but i thought the lyrics kinda went good for Davy Jones and so i used them for the image above. If you want to hear how the song goes, feel free to click the link above(Sorry if links aren't aloud on this side of the forum!! :( Will remove if asked :) )

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Lookie what i made! :lol  :p  :wow

Not that anybody's going to know him(Except for in the Caption Section recently).. :slap  :p I should try and see if i can make an Ozzy and/or Strut version! Or perhaps a Davy Jones? Or perhaps another Disney Villain? Or maybe someone else? :lol

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I've recently discovered the fine art of making sprite-like pixellies. After a while, i decided i would make my own..

You've guessed it, it's the Horned King.. The first one was the first one i did, and surprisingly i did it on the Lap Top when i was down at the beach for the week for my birthday and i was proud on how it turned out.. So today i decided i would do a little "Copy and Paste" just to see how many different HoKi's i would come up with..

1. That's the one that started it all!
2. Nothing much except his arms are behind his back.
3. Aww, doesn't he look just innocent there.. Halo and all!
4. The Horned King is not amused..
5. >_<
6. Face-Palming himself. Apparently Creeper did something rather embarrising.
7. Arms down.
8. Hands clasped together. Probably plotting something evil..
9. Same as the first except he's looking in a different direction.
10 and 11. Finally, we've got him sitting on his favorite throne. The difference between the two is: One has a wine glass and the other doesn't..

Other then those pictures, i've also got 6 emots..
1. Slightly Frightened.
2. Not amused.
3. >_<
4. ^_^
5. Normal
6. Needs a little tweaking as it looks to much like 5!

Ahh, the wonders of Copy and Paste! Look what paths it unlocks..

I did use the Copy and Paste trick with him to make another character. Only did the head and tweaked it a little and here is the result..

As you can see, Robes are alot easier to do then an outfit with alot of details(Shrunken heads for example). Not to mention the colors are a bit bland on this one..

Not many people know this one. I mean, even the Horned King is populer at a Disney Villains Dance Party! And believe me, the Horned King is not populer at dance parties.. This is Jolly Roger, who only appeares in Pirates of the Caribbean Online. I actually looked at a refrence picture i have for the pose. Alas, if your familier with him, i did forget to add a few more details, but i wanted the pictures to be that size so i couldn't really include them.. The bane of Pixels..

Hoping to do a Davy Jones or Gothmog one next. In the mean time, enjoy! :)