The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT 14 voice actors

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
We all pretty much know that Littlefoot has a new voice actor and that Ducky and Petrie have the same voice actors from before. We also know that some characters (Grandpa Longeck and Topsy) have to have new voices. But which voice actor will return? This is purely for speculation  :)
Life Is Good

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ludichris1,Mar 11 2015 on  07:23 PM
Spike I assume  :smile
So Rob Paulson basically  
Also this topic regards voice actors not the characters themselves  :lol
Life Is Good

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
I remember reading that Cera's voice actress decided to quit working with the series.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Coyote_A,Mar 12 2015 on  06:04 AM
I remember reading that Cera's voice actress decided to quit working with the series.
Ah so hopefully they'll FINALLY get a new voice for Cera ( a kid actress I hope) which I think they should have done a long time ago.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
I suppose all the adult voices who haven't passed away will return. I don't think I like the idea of anyone other than Kenneth Mars and John Ingle being Grandpa Longneck and Daddy Tops, respectively.

Jeff Bennett and Rob Paulson will be back for sure.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

I love Jelly Otter

• Chomper
    • View Profile
If those who voice Ducky & Petrie aren't able to adjust their voices to more kids-like, then it would be a very awkward feeling to hear them, similar to how I couldn't stand Ducky's voice in last LBTs!

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: I love Jelly Otter,Mar 15 2015 on  06:52 AM
If those who voice Ducky & Petrie aren't able to adjust their voices to more kids-like, then it would be a very awkward feeling to hear them, similar to how I couldn't stand Ducky's voice in last LBTs!
Petrie never had a child like voice even in the original. He always had a cartoon voice.  :exactly
Life Is Good

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Strangely enough, I happen to like a certain purple character's voice in the fifth movie, even though most hated it.  I thought it was cute.  

As for Ducky, I'm not sure who will voice her yet.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Aria will. We've seen a photo with her, Petrie's VA and Littlefoot's VA during voice acting work.
Inactive, probably forever.

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Confirmed voices are....
Felix Avita=Littlefoot
Aria Curzon=Ducky
Jeff Bennett=Petrie
Life Is Good

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
no news yet, can't wait though.  :)
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm interested.   Hope they get good writers and a director.

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Mar 18 2015 on  12:24 AM
I'm interested.   Hope they get good writers and a director.
Davis Doi is the new director, instead of Charles Grosvenor. :)
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Wonder who will be voicing Grandpa Longneck and Mr. Three-Horn for LBT 14?
Life Is Good

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: chomperrules1993,Mar 20 2015 on  04:19 PM
Wonder who will be voicing Grandpa Longneck and Mr. Three-Horn for LBT 14?
Hopefully someone that sounds like John Ingle and Kenneth Mars.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Just sent Rob Paulsen a tweet to find out if he's doing Spike again.

Will edit this once he replies. :)

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: pokeplayer984,Mar 22 2015 on  12:50 PM
Just sent Rob Paulsen a tweet to find out if he's doing Spike again.

Will edit this once he replies. :)
Isn't LBT 14 technically not announced by Universal yet? If that's the case then Paulson probably won't answer or he'll say "can't say anything now but stay tuned"
Life Is Good

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
If Chomper and Ruby make it in, I wonder who will voice them? Chomper would definitely need a new voice actor, Ruby I'm not so sure about
Life Is Good