The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Does anyone know...

Ratiasu

• Spike
    • View Profile
Does anyone know where you can download the LBT movies? Torrents don't work for me, I don't want to risk having my hardware crash with shareware programs like Kazaa (that happened to me once, I don't want it to happen again), I don't have any money to buy the DVDs (I only purchase DVDs nowadays because I get to record things, and if I halfway pull out the cord clip thing in Input A I get to hear a different channel of audio that normally has sound effects and music but cuts out a lot of dialogue, which is pretty cool), and my resident video stores don't have any of them in stock (yes. Shocker, ain't it?). I'm not sure if I put this in the right section or not, considering the fact that I have this huge, nearly undepressable urge to watch the Secret of Saurus Rock now, but...um...is anyone willing to help me out?

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
sorry can't help you, I dont do downloading movies from internet, I get the real things for DVD or VHS. if I knew any I would of brought it up but last time I checked it usually take days to download a movie

Ratiasu

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Threehorn,Nov 9 2006 on  05:57 PM
sorry can't help you, I dont do downloading movies from internet, I get the real things for DVD or VHS. if I knew any I would of brought it up but last time I checked it usually take days to download a movie
Ah, well...um...initially it depends on the speed of your computer processor.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Ah, well...um...initially it depends on the speed of your computer processor.

Actually, download speed is based mainly on the speed of your internet connection, the amount of data throughput your ISP provides, as well as the same factors on the host computer. as well as decisions made by the host of the file on how much of his bandwidth he wants to share with others.  

But anyway, I am closing this topic because of the legal issues around downloading movies.  If you want to watch a movie, go out and rent it or buy it.  Sorry, but we can't really help you otherwise. B)

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Yeah we don't do downloading here.  Sorry.

Christmas is coming...maybe ask someone to buy them as a gift...ebay and Amazon.com usually have good deals.  I'd try there before I'd waste my time on a download.