The Land Before Time > Land Before Time TV Series (2007)

Wow a tv series o.o'

(1/4) > >>

Littlefoot Fan:
Can't wait  :P:

action9000:
I am very curious to see where they take this series.  Unfortunately, I won't be able to watch it at home (assuming I'm still living with my Dad in 1 1/2 years, which 99% chance I will be), since we don't get the cartoon network on basic cable  :cry2
I just hope it airs on a station that I can pick up in Canada, with basic cable.

Malte279:
I may never ever be able to see it at all  :cry2 I don't know if they are going to show it in Europe at all. If they do, I don't know if it will be shown at times when I may be able to watch it. Our video recorder doesn't work properly. The TV series will probably remain on TV (no DvDs etc.). Even if it was shown over here I'd only get to see the German translations while I'm after the English as well (more perhaps than after the German versions).

Threehorn:
Well in fact it will be on DVD I found a statment that they will place it in a season DVD set :)

found seravel websites stating the same thing

Littlefoot Fan:
I wonder what it'll be like lol It's just hard to imagine that as a tv series...

Well I hope they work just as hard on the animation since you notice that most shows give the movies alot more effort than the shows.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version