The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

the aftershock

kjeldo · 11 · 1477

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com
hi! i gonna make my truly first fanfic called: the aftershock, i don't know really what gonna happen... the only thing i know is that cera and her familly will have a bigger part in this fanfic, see you around later! B)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
good luck, hope the story goes well.

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Good luck, and i hope your story is a great hit. :D

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
If it has to do with my favorite threehorn, I'm in :D!  Good luck Kjeldo, and post the first chapter for us to see when you're done :yes.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
This sounds intresting...I look forward to reading this fanfic!

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
alright! here he comes!

chapter 1: an unexpected suprise

it was a hot day in the valley, the gang was relaxing in a lake or eating something then littlefoot says:wow it is realy hot today, we can't play much, everyone agreed, later that day when the sun was setting a lightbrown threehorn with a age of 29 came into the valley, grandpa: welcome to the great valley! threehorn : yeah! yeah! whatever you want! i'm only here to tell something to my father listen what his answer is, staying a night and ill be gone! understand? old man?! grandpa(who was a little bit pissed off): well enjoy your stay! meanwhile, the gang played tag and adults called they children to come home, petrie: this was pretty boring day! cera: what do you want with this heat? littlefoot: well perhaps it will be a little bit cooler tomorrow, cera: see ya guys! meanwhile at cera's nest, the threehorn said to tops: dad, i came down here to see you, and to ask you to come with mom and my sisters near threehorn peak.
but by the way... where's mom? or better where are mom and my sisters?
cera came to the nest and she saw rhino, cera: dad? who is this guy? tops: cera... this is your bigger brother, rhino. at that moment tria and tricia were coming tria: topsy who is this? rhino: dad? who is this?

well that is the end of chapter one! hope you enjoy it! don't know when the next chapter will come!

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Awesome story so far! Keep up the good work, can't wait until chapter 2. Rhino seemed a bit rude when he came, but that gave me a good laugh. :lol

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I enjoyed reading this, and it does set up an interesting situation and likely an argument that will happen.  I also liked the way the chapter was shorter.  Just me but I dislike long chapters doing online, though some dislike that and prefer long chapters.  Good luck.

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
here he comes!

chapter 2 : an unexpected disaster

tops said to cera tria and tricia who rhino actually was, tops: well people this is
rhino, the oldest son of the family, and current leader of the family herd in threehorn peak, cera: alright, alright, i got 2 question's why you never told me about an older brother? why you never told me about the family? tops: cera, after your mother died i was never in the mood to tell that to you! but now you know it! cera: but dad...then rhino said: but dad, i don't have an answer on my question, wanna go and live in threehorn peak? tops thinked and then said: no, we are happy here and that's all, but it gets late lets get some sleep,

the next morning the gang meeted near the thundering falls to eat something before they going to play, petrie: nice treestars today! ducky: oh yep, yep, yep, they are so sweet! and she saw cera lying on a rock and asked: cera, are you okay? you didn't eat something yet, cera: no, i'm okay, but i'm thinking about a sleep story i got three night's ago, the whole great valley collapsed in an earthshake and i climbed on a rock and i saw a threehorn who got the same age like me, the others listened carefully cera: and then the rock broken and i felt into a pitt filled with sharp stones! littlefoot: and then? cera: nothing, i woke up, but i want to know who was that other threehorn,petrie: but cera, me think threehorns never had sleep stories, that makes cera a little bit angry, littlefoot: you can better eat something because i can hear your stomach grumbling here! cera: that's not me! petrie: that is... that is... an earthshake! everyone ranning around and yelling, after the big earthshake the great valley wasnt a valley full of trees and water anymore, it was a bare wasteland like the most parts mysteryous beyond,

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The great valley seems to be prone to regular disasters.   You'd think someone who lives there long enough, like Mr. Thicknose would come to expect about the time one is due.  Maybe that is why he's not in any other movies, he knows one is due and knows where to go to wait it out.