The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Ankylosaurus Brothers

TITANOSAUR

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://titanosaur.deviantart.com/
hey everybody here is a sketch of one of the ankylosaur Brothers from my Fanfiction, The Bite Of Tornetar. I am doing a sketch of them both. to help give readers an idea of how they look.

when I sketched these guys I desided to stick with my own style then going along with the LBT style.

here is Tosk...

Tosk was one of the two Ankylosaurus Brothers introduced in the second part of my Fanfiction 'The Bite Of Tornetar' that was based on The Land Before Time Franchise.

Tosk is considered by many of the Great Valley Dinosaurs as the most intelegent. he prefers to think of ways to avoid fighting. but if he felt it is nessicary he will fight with no fear. he prefers to think things through and is often the one coming up with ideas. Tosk and his Brother Thialog fought Tornetar in Part 2 the Rise Of The Terrorsaurus. wich the two Ankylosaurs debuted.

enjoy

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Wow! :! Very spiky, even for an Ankylosaurus. :p Great job on the armor. And I love how you drew the head! Those are some long horns/head spikes he has there. What colors do you imagine him as being?

His torso and tail look a little short, and his hind legs are awfully bulky (Compare with the proportions of a real Ankylosaurus below). And while I like the spikiness, those two spines on the back of his calf look pretty strange, especially since, unlike the other spikes, they'd be sitting on top of muscle, with no bone to anchor them.

I'm eager to see how you're going to draw Thailog, and your methods of visually distinguishing him from Tosk. :yes

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

TITANOSAUR

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://titanosaur.deviantart.com/
Thanks Pangeae. I'm trying to figure out Thailog's body design plan. thinking of giving him some battle scars.