The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Tell us something about yourself!

action9000 · 2439 · 167683

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
I have recently gotten an interest in "living machines". See Pixar's Cars for an example.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I met Jim Cummings, Sierra's (and many other characters, especially in the Disneyverse) voice actor about five years ago. He was pretty darn amazing, and he did his Darkwing Duck voice for us. It received rather loud applause. :DD

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
A main problem when I am drawing on paper is that I am drawing way to small. If for example I draw Littlefoot, Cera, or Spike in a scale that I like Ducky, Petrie, or Chomper drawn in the same scale would turn out to be too small to allow for the degree of detail that I want to give them. If however I draw them in a scale that allows for all of that detail I end up with the sheet of paper to be too small for the complete motive (and I find Din A3 formated paper to be to unwieldy to work with, not to mention that I don't have a scanner that could cover it). :bang

I very rarely start MSN chats. Usually I prefer for others to make the beginning.

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com
I'm also not very into MSN and all those things (Facebook, twitter) Where was the time that we walked to our next door neighbour to ask for sugar or that we wrote a letter and putted in into an legendary bin called the 'mailbin' or brought it to the 'post office'? <_<  aargh, i hate to see technology taking over like that. what is strange because i actually like to use PC's and such.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Quote from: Pterano,May 17 2011 on  06:57 PM
I met Jim Cummings, Sierra's (and many other characters, especially in the Disneyverse) voice actor about five years ago. He was pretty darn amazing, and he did his Darkwing Duck voice for us. It received rather loud applause. :DD
Wow. That's pretty awesome. :wow

Quote from: Malte279,May 23 2011 on  04:59 AM
A main problem when I am drawing on paper is that I am drawing way to small. If for example I draw Littlefoot, Cera, or Spike in a scale that I like Ducky, Petrie, or Chomper drawn in the same scale would turn out to be too small to allow for the degree of detail that I want to give them. If however I draw them in a scale that allows for all of that detail I end up with the sheet of paper to be too small for the complete motive (and I find Din A3 formated paper to be to unwieldy to work with, not to mention that I don't have a scanner that could cover it). :bang
I run into those same problems all the time when I'm drawing. :rolleyes And I'm terrible at drawing characters or objects to scale.

I very rarely start MSN chats. Usually I prefer for others to make the beginning.
I have a hard time initiating ANY sort of conversation. And oftentimes, even when someone else does start a conversation, I don't know what to say in response. These are both major reasons I feel I probably disappoint many people who want to talk to me. :slap

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I have the same thing you guys have with the whole conversation thing. I can never start a conversation cause I'm always worried about sounding stupid. And even when they start the conversation it's impossible for me to talk with for a while When I am on Windows Messanger or something mostly I' just roleplaying with a friend because I don't want to sound stupid in conversation.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I regularly wear a wristband featuring Boober from Fraggle Rock   :D

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I..

Roleplay as Davy Jones, Jolly Roger, the Horned King and Maleficent on this one Disney Roleplaying site.. :|

I also roleplay as Gothmog on a few LOTR RP's, but they aren't very active.. :(

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Some more about me:

*I play with my hair or wring my hands together when I get really nervous.

*I find the weirdest part of the human body to be feet :blink:.

*If I ever feel like crying, I can't make myself do so.  It just comes when it wants to, not when I want it to <_<.  At least I'm a pro at containing it in public :p.

*I have recently discovered I can pull off Shemp's (from The Three Stooges) "Meemeemeemeemee!" really well :lol.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Even tho I have AIM YIM AND MSN I rare I rarely use them at all. I go on once in a blue moon. But I like to start conversations if I see a person on MSN. And it's okay to be shy sometimes. I can have pretty good talks on Instant Messenger's.

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
I have this tendency to freeze in stressful situations. Like if I am getting yelled at or something, I don't stick up for myself in that moment.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
^
Oh gosh yes; also when I am nervous I tend to walk in circles which is rather difficult when legs shake.

because I broke my elbow when I was younger, so basically a good age to break bones as bones aren't fully fused and-
anyway, because I  broke the elbow which was the writing hand, I had to learn how to write with my left.  Nothing much has changed between my writing left and right...since my writing is terrible (spidery) anyway...

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I enjoy cooking, and since becoming concerned about what food corporations are putting in their food products, I've been making more and more things from scratch ;).

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I am in desperate need of getting back into martial arts. I am so out of shape it's not even funny :lol:

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I have recently discovered that drawing floorplans of houses is a great way to relax :blink:.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I like to list things for some reason I can't figure out.... :DD

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I say the word "dude" a lot whenever I talk sometimes.