The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Futurama/The Simpsons

Saft · 5 · 1040

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I have looked to see if there is a thread and surprisingly there isn't. :blink:

Anyway, does anyone like either (or both) the Simpsons or Futurama?
Who are your favourite characters?
What is your favourite episode?
What do you think of the newer season(s)?

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I don't really watch the Simpsons, but I LOVE Futurama! I'm looking forward to the new season next month, it looks like it's going to be good.

My favorite characters are Bender and Zapp Brannigan. Bender because he's just so cool. A back-talking-beer-drinking-almost-evil robot is really interesting. I like Zapp Brannigan because he's just so bad! His whole character makes fun of William Shatner, and the incompetent boss of an unappreciated Kiff thing is really funny. I also love how he talks. He always does it so sexfully, like if the real William Shatner was caption, and not Kirk.

for favorite episodes, I really loved The Late Philip J. Fry and The Prisoner of Benda from the latest season. Of the original run, theres just so many good ones! A few that come to mind is The Farnsworth Paradox, Roswell that Ends Well, The Devil's Hands are Idle Playthings, and Where No Fan has Gone Before.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Salvatore Blackheart

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Futurama
Who are your favourite characters? Bender Bending Rodriguez
What is your favourite episode? The Series Has Landed
Bender: I'm going to build my own theme park! With blackjack! And %&$#!
What do you think of the newer season(s)? in june

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I actually like both series.  

The Simpsons:
My favourite character overall is Lisa.  Yet one can not not like Homer or Bart.

Favoruite episode: Er, bit of a tough question but I would say Lost our Lisa.  It explores the Homer and Lisa relationship, which wasn't explored that much in the earlier series.

Futurama:
Bender and Dr.Zoidberg.
Favourite Episode: That Darn katz/The Series Has Landed/The Late Philip J Fry.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I love both series and was very glad they brought the Futurama series back
 Simpsons favorite character. Bert of the main ones other faves Moe " because those prank calls are classic
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: