The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A Tale Lost To Fate

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i'll skip us ahead to the next town, so that kor can work his character in..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
not sure how detailed the info should be.  

Chaka
Argonian Female

Wears heavy armor and uses a 1 handed sword.  Also uses magic a lot, except in melee combat, except for a few spells like healing.  Doesn't use a shield since that leaves a hand free for casting with being able to keep a sword in the other, use potions ect.  Knows how to make  potions also, though doesn't do this often.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we are now headed to corra.. where chaka and dru essa wioll meet her brother sur essa.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
starfall, its your turn here..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
srtarfall, do you have any ideas? perhaps add in more of your kind as a playable race?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 I am thinking if I can join this rpg. But with classes starting this monday, I am hoping I can keep up, hehehe.

Here are bios for two of my planned characters, please tell me if they are ok or need some retouches.
---
Name: Qa'Meret
Species: Khajiit (Cathay-raht breed)
Appearance: He can be described as a "Jaguar-Man" with pointed ears, wide yellow eyes, mottled pied fur, and having a whip like tail. He can be very fast (rivalring even a werewolf), agile and strong, and able to jump incredible heights and distances with great dexterity.

He usually wears a short-sleeved shirt, long pants and boots, he also wears extra ornaments of vivid colors when at work as a Minstrel to tell stories and sing.

Profession: Minstrel (retired Warrior).

Equipment: Musical instruments, of those he prefers the Lira. Also has a sword and shield for self-defense between his belongings.

Personality: At first glance he looks like a cheerful person, always able to spread some good mood and to tell some stories. But deeper, he is a very serious person, not easily angered but someone that takes every event very seriously, he is also a very skilled warrior, swordsman and very good at picking locks and traps. All indications of his past as a warrior, but his reasons for leaving his previous life remains a mistery.

History: To be developped during the RPG.
---
Name: Kyo Ixtar
Species: Gaean Rabbit
Appearance: A thin anthropomorphical Rabbit boy with white fur, his ears are always fallen back and his eyes are color red.

He wears a long-sleeved shirt, long pants and an extra scarf-like cloth around his waist with the emblem of the Gaean Wolf family that adopted him. He also wears a chain necklace with a star-like shaped medallion of religious nature. He is also now using a long hood with cape that covers his body and face (Eymeril RPG only).

Profession: None, but he has magical potential that surpasses by far what is expected for a kid or even a teen, so he can make strong spells but those will cause a big strain on his small body.

Equipment: None.

Personality: Even though Kyo is a very introverted boy due to his past experiences, he has demostrated to be someone that will not hesitate to give assistance to anybody in need and the people that are really close to him have seen the considerable inner strenght of this child.

History: Kyo became orphan at the age of 6 after his parents were killed by a group of Slavers, but their sacrifice prevented their first-born child to be sold as a slave. Some hours after the Slavers went away (after burning the house), two Avians that were surveying the place of the fire found the child hurt and unconscious between the debris and they took him to safety.

With time and he was eventually adopted by a Noble Gaean Wolf Family.

After Kyo began living with the Wolves, he realized he has the very rare ability to travel to other worlds, just by appearing in other places. While this seems to be just a escape way due to his sad experiences, he showed his brother Eidan that he can really travel by bringing souvenirs.

The people with this rare ability are called "Travellers".
---
NOTE: this is a revised bios for my Rabbit character i posted a couple of years ago in the MSN Handwritting drawings topic.
---

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
welcome to the rp Chile. good to have you aboard.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 And thanks, I'll try to make a post tonight before I go to sleep.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we have 3 subplots at the moment
 the main group, chaka and dru essa, and chiletreks characters. soon they will all come together.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Think it'll be hard to combine the different rp threads?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
w've all joined together and will be doing various chores over the next couple pages
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 It's been 5 days since the last post, I know that is not much compared to waiting time in other rpgs, but I did not post in this time waiting for Belmont's reply to what my characters said sincehe has one character interacting with my own.
 But to keep up with the plot Belmont, would you mind if I just cut the conversation short? Nick has told me if I can post to continue with the rpg so after 5 days I'll have to do that. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we have gathered everyone together
 starfall. lets work your character more into the plot..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
good to have had you in the rp starfall. don't be a stranger.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Also, for the record, Eric's body will be found outside of the town.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we'll give his body a proper burial..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well starfall has decided to return to the rp, and I for one welcome him back. just jump right back in starfall.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Belmont is in Colorado at the moment and doesn't have access to the internet. he'll be back in about a week or so, then we'll get back into the fill swing of things.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: