The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

New RPG

Raptor · 48 · 4278

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Dec 13 2007 on  08:54 PM
Any time of day when he / or she, should be going around the streets?
Really, any, as long as it's in the less pleasent areas of the cities.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Maybe goes jogging there, and or on the way home from kung fu class, or work.    Any preference as to gender?

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Here is the char I am thinking of doing.  I decided to do a female again since I assume most characters would be male and why not have another female character in a group of males since they can have adventures as well as males can.   :yes

Name: Marsa Darkwood
Species: Troodon
Occupation: Chemist / business person (part owner in father's chemical company)

Appearance: The typical appearance for at Troodon, large eyes, a claw on the feet like Deinonychus have, greenish brown skin, red stripes on back. Usually wears bluish clothes.  Sometimes sunglasses at daytime.  Has a shirt with many pockets and pants too. She has the build of someone who keeps fit.

Personality: laid back, fairly even emotionally, curious, careful, courageous when needed, likes playing video games and reading science magazines,

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Alright, that'll work great. If it goes like I think it's going to, Jaina and your char may end up being to only female chars. but then again, it might not end up like that.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah. I would like if there was like, half female chars and half male chars, so it would get balanced out, and ther would be more diversty. But it's up to the RPers, ultimatly.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That is why I often play female characters, to bring things closer to even, though I don't think more should play females, if one wants to fine, if one is only comfortable with males that is ok also.  When I first started rping I would only rp male characters.

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I've only recently started playing female RP characters. Also, I'm thinking of starting the RPG earlier, like perhaps today or tomarrow. I've had other RPGs started near the Holidays, and they've worked out fine.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We may have to pause the rp from somewhere in the dec 2? to jan ?  since it seems only a few members will be on here during that 1-2 week time.  If you do start it before January ??.

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'll pause it for Christmas and New Year, sure.

Edit: It's up.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ok.  Hope you don't mind my putting in she knows kung fu, she'd be not to useful in combats that may appear.  Not sure if you would prefer her being a vigilante.  I thought of that then thought why not let her be a regular person who could become a part time vigilante perhaps through the rp.  If she goes that route and decides to do that.

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Okay, that'll be fine. Also, the Eyes are looking for something called the Key. It will not be good is they find it. The nature of the Key is unknown. It could be living, it could be inanimate, in could even be a Saurian.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Something special?  I guess the vigilantes would know all about that.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
I am so sorry for the late reply...got caught up doing college work! >.<

But anyway...here is my first character...

Name: Hunter
Species: Alimon (If ya want more info on this species, then you may wanna talk to DH...she may be willing to shed some light on any questions you have)
Apperance: Mostly forest green with a lighter green underbelly, her nose and face in contrast is a sky blue. She wears a traditional lab coat during school hours and wears a scarf to keep her neck warm. She is also trained in the chinese art of Tai-chi, and will use it only if provoked!
Personality: Kind hearted, but at times highly stubborn, and prone to emotional outburst. While she is somewhat outgoing and friendly, when someone is in danger she will act first and ask questions later...provided the person lives through the confrontation.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Another female, and player, that sounds nice.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Meet Sieg!

Name: Sieg Warheit
Species: Deinonychus
Appearance: Sieg has Red hair, a unique trait amongst his kind.  He wears a black shirt with black pants and a white belt with cross buckle.  He has a grey, ragged long coat with the Watcher's symbol on the back, and the sleeves torn off.  He wears plate armor on his left arm, which starts just below the shoulder and ends above the wrist.  On his right arm, he wears a red glove and a set of wrappings over his wrist.  Black boots cut to allow access to his claws complete the outfit.
Personality: Sieg is a nice person at heart, but he has been bertayed many times before, so he tends to not trust anyone very easily.  The one thing that breaks his calm demeanor is any of the cultists of the Watcher.  The strange longsword he uses is a relic of an ancient sect that was called the Knights of the Dark Glyphs.  It's name is "Flame of Azrael"

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Name: Killer
Species: Pteranodon
Apperance: Tall, dark and Mysterious with a scare running down his back from a botched assassination attempt, he is also odd-eyed having one yellow and the other one crystal blue.
Personality: Mysterious, anti-social and most importantly utterly psychotic!

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Name: Gene Vond(callsign Bloodhound)
Species: Raptor
Apperance: Tall,scar across left side of the face from a fierce AntiAircraftArtillery burst near his the cockpit of his plane,brown eyes,wears a jet black flight suit while not piloting his plane he wears a brown leather flight jacket or a black trench coat,black pants and a baseball cap with his plane on it.
Personality: Adventerous,can be cold at heart sometimes but is usually kind,stubborn,some what crazy,fiercly loyal Also when not flying his F-35 he carries several weapons,loves watching SCi-FI movies and TV shows,loves playing flightsims and FPS's.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Wow, 3 more people, this is rp is filling out nicely it looks like.   Lots of meat eaters, not that there is anything wrong with that.