The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Fanart by Mumbling

Mumbling · 528 · 58703

Vaan360

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Well, I hope you two can solve that problem

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Thanks, but I can live without her. I know that might sound a bit rude, but at this moment I can't really live with her...

We'll see

:yes

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mumbling,Sep 10 2008 on  11:29 AM
Hmm well she hates lbt... And she hates basically everything I like and so I felt not so happy with her.
 :blink:

Whoa!  No intention to offend ya, but how could someone like that even be considered a friend?  It sounds just like the comeback statement, "Who needs enemies when I have friends like you?" <_<.  You're a very pleasant person who does not deserve to be around folks who mistreat and despise ya.  In your case, I could not fathom why anyone would feel such animosity toward someone like yourself.  Feeling for the same guy?  Hmm...sounds like that gave her ammo to be meaner to ya, but I betcha internally she's jealous and insecure.  Hang in there Mumbling :^.^:.

I'm not certain if I've previously commented on your drawings and apologize if I have not done so :slap.  They're really good :yes.  Keep 'em coming!

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well.. :p We actually did share thesame sense of humor I guess.. The first time we talked people thought we had been friends for ages...

I'm not sure what happened. Probably we both grew up in our own way..

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It could be that you just drifted apart over time as the differences added up.

Vaan360

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Maibe she got new friends, and well...she thinks she doesn¥t need you anymore...

It¥s strange for a people to change like that, I guess everyone has its own being him/her self.

But friends don¥t do that to other friends,.
She could be mad at something and she could be unloading her anger on you.

Hang in there :^.^:

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hey, so getting back on topic.. :D  :yes

I've talked a little bit with ya on MSN about these drawings but I know it's always nice to see a comment on the forum to sooo... B)

Random Character! :lol:  haha I still find it amazing how someone can just whip that out in between homework :p I'd be struggling for a full day to do something like that, I'll bet! :P: For being just a quick shading job, it turned out very nicely.  With more time spent on it, random dino would look very nice indeed.  After all, the talent is there!

Haha Petrie! :p  Petrie like, Ooooo! Shiny! :P:  :lol:  I love the wide eyes, the turned head...Don't know why but he looks like he's wearing a sweater or jacket or something! :p

And Chomper, I gotta say, that's cute. :)  :D
"Mommy, is it...safe to eat that green stuff on the tree..?" :p
or maybe even
"Hey look everyone!  Look at me..whooaaaa me falling! :o " :p :p
Maybe Chomper's left leg is a little fat but really, you captured his shape very nicely...and the big eyes are awesome!  :D

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Thhaank yoou..

Heh.. I cant really draw characters when I have to draw them at random times when I have no idea of what they look like..

Somehow I keep on forgetting how to draw each body of the dinosaurs, I really need something in front of me. But I guess Petrie & Chomper are more or less okay. Chomper looks a bit more babyish if you ask me :p

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That could be one of the styles of your drawing, needing something in front of you.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 That may be so, specially since the LBT characters may have many details to consider in each drawing. But they do look good, keep it up Mumbling!

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Based on the screenshot I've got as my msn display... Made pic with mobile phone as scanner was waay too light to show the shading.

I'm not gonna color this one. It's pretty the way it is and deserves a spot on my drawing wall.

Now.. Back to Astronomy, English and French :bang

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
A very emotional scene Iris. My compliment :-) I love this piece. :)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Wow, Iris, that looks really good...  You're getting much better at this! ;) ....Really, wow....  That's really something... :)
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Aye, this is really lovely! :yes
I truly like the expressions a lot.
Ducky seems to feel much more comfortable about hugging Chomper than she did about being hugged by Chomper in one of my pictures :lol:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That is a very good drawing.  It reminds me of the Escape From the Mysterious Beyond tv episode.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 I liked that pic very much, it is very well drawn as you can see in their facial expressions and poses. Not to mention very cool how Ducky does no longer look nervous with Chomper :DD .
 Keep it up!

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,Sep 21 2008 on  09:46 PM
Ducky seems to feel much more comfortable about hugging Chomper than she did about being hugged by Chomper in one of my pictures :lol:
I remember that one :lol

Thanks guys :D I love it too, myself. And that says something.. :p

*looks at it and dreams away*

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile