The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

GOF Singing project: Family

Mumbling · 101 · 8365

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hi all, I just updated the list of singers... :)

Will there be no instrumentals this time ?

I will start mixing in 2 days, if you still want to send it later, do so. I can probably still mix your voice in until I have made the final song.

Vaan360

• Petrie
    • View Profile
??? Just found out about this now...Well my voice sucks, and would still have to donwload Golwave and record the song.
So Ill enter next time.
Good luck to ya all

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
That's cool Vaan.

And nobody voice 'sucks' :^.^: unless you really cant get a sound out of it.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Hey Mumbling!

I got my recording done! Just in time! (always just in time  :DD ). I'll send them to you when I get the chance. I don't have the time right now coz I've gotta jet out to help a friend for a few hours. Hopefully I can catch you online and I'll send it across that way. Failing that, I slap it up on yousendit and you can grab it that way. I've done 2 recordings so you can pick the better of the two (if one is better than the other coz they sound gawd awful to my ears  :lol ). Will give you the links when I get back. ;)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
I had done two more recordings. So, if there is a still a chance, you can chose the better one of the two. Because the first one I sent to you wasn¥t that good I think. Well, anyway, I¥ll send them to you about yousendit ;-) Oh, and because of the instrumental. I think I could try keyboard. Should be finished tomorrow or so.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Thanks Patrick, I'll see if I like one better than the other.

If you cant get the instrumental done cus you're busy, no worries.

Hey starfall, what about you? I thought you really reaaally wanted to get in this one(no worries, its still possible)

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
...Hmm....  If it's still possible...  Hmm...  I'm thinking, well...  .......I might like the idea of still trying...  ..Unless it's too late...
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Not too late, as long as im not finished its not too late. Send it to me when you've got it :)

buffypii

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/buffypii
What an interesting project!
When do we get to hear it...LOL

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
When I'm finished with mixing hehe. Might take a while, school is taking all my time, but I'll try to work on it in my spare time ;) :D

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hi all, I'm sorry for the delay of finishing this project. School has finally got an impact of me and got me working :p With 10 singers and my will to give everyone thesame amount of time to sing it can be quite hard too. I told myself to focus on it this holiday but it seems that I have to do homework and work on scouts stuff instead.

So yea, I'm really getting slow on this project. My apologies. :oops (lol I like that one :lol )

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
No need to hurry Iris. Take your time. We have alot of time, so you don¥t have to apologize ;-)

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
It's all good! Great things take time, so take as much time as you need! We've been patient so far, and we can be patient for longer :D

Vaan360

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Just take the time you need.
I've been way busy myself with Homeworks and reports, especially math's, toons of piles of them.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
Yeah, take your time. Things made in a rush don't end up well, most of the times (unless its your geometry drawing, that one counts well all the time :lol ).

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Take as much time as you need, Iris. :) ...Heh, I'm kinda glad it's taking a while; I'm in it now, and here I thought I had no chance in Gehenna... :^.^:
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Mumbling just headed off for the day but since I'm hosting the files, I can make the announcement, too. :p

Family is officially complete!
The song can be downloaded here. :)

http://www.4shared.com/dir/3255352/e3cc567/LBT.html

Click the "Songs" folder, find "Family" and download the mp3 file in that folder. :)

Thanks to everyone who participated and special thanks to Mumbling for her time, effort and great work! :D

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey!  That was good! :D

Great job, Mumbling! :^.^: