The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Update: The Reading of Oz

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
Currently Reading: The Wizard of Oz
Music of the Week: The Chronicles of Narnia; Prince Caspian Soundtrack
Movie of the Week: Watership Down (watching on Youtube (still havent finished))

A couple of things to touch on today, though not much in productivity.

First I would like to announce that I now have a Blog, from which I'll be doing book and movie reviews as well as post certain updates. You may follow this link to find it. I already have one book review up for The Wind in the Willows, and now I'm currently working on another one for Watership Down, which should be up sometimes in the coming days.

Currently I am reading The Wizard of Oz, a book I've taken an interest for research in. This is a bit coincidental since they're making a new adaptation of the book which you can find more information here (check it out, the artwork is stunning!)

And as for other news, still job searching. But also getting things ready to move. So it may be a slow week ahead.

That's all I have now. Enjoy! =)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Baum wrote several other oz books Aves, that i think you'd enjoy reading. ozma of oz and the Road to Oz, are good. I know because I own them , and enjoy reading them..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
He wrote a lot and they are in the public domain.  Project Gutenberg has them free for anyone to download and read.  

There are also books written by others that continue the oz series.  Some of the authors (which I've not read any of their books) are: Ruth Plumly Thompson, & Hohn R. Neil.  

I know folks here hate wikipedia but I"ll list a wiki page that lists the oz books, so tough for all those here who hate wiki.   :anger

For those interested but who do not know the book titles:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Oz_books