The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Howdy People!

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Hello everyone.  Sorry I haven't been on lately.  Once the internet was taken down, I thought we'd be on our way, but to no avail.  We spent around 4 days tidying up the house so we can rent it out.  In that time, we had to sleep on the floor.  Right now I'm in a seedy hotel room using wifi from across the street.  I'll finally be in Minnesota in around 5 days or so.  Then I'll have to get comcast business class set up again so sorry about the server being down for so long.  It really can't be helped.  Well, I can't really add anymore right now.  I'm REALLY tired even though it's only 11am.  I'll add more information as I can.  I lost my verizon anywhere internet card somewhere in the moving truck, so I can only get on when there's wifi around.  Well, anyways I'll see y'all later! ;)

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
At least you can get on.  Good luck that the rest of your move goes well.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Well, I decided to revive this old topic for the sake of not having to make a new one.  Well anyways, I've set a lot of things up, but for right now I only have my master machine and my laptop.  TV is all set up, but I still have no internet.  I'm using the wifi of the local pizza place and needless to say, it's waaaaaaaay too slow to set up the LBT server.  People'd be getting 5kps.  I'm not kidding!  It took like 3 minutes to load GOF's home page.  Anyways, I'm hoping everything will be back to normal and the LBT server will be back up in 5-7 days.  Things are just too hectic right now to worry so much about a server and GOF.  Well, see y'all later. :D

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Glad the move seems to have gone well and things seem to be continuing to go well.  Good luck on them continuing to.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Glad to see things are going well.

Hope the server is back up soon.  I've got a few things planned for it in December.  Think of it as an early Christmas present for the LBT fans. :)

I only need Photoshop CS3 from you by mid-January at the latest.  I've got something secretly special planned for that time. ;)

Anyways, hope you get everything set up soon.

See ya later! :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Good luck on your secret project.  I hope it goes well.