The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ducky is the Snow White Queen

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-d2WLxgGUc

Here's my newest vid. This took me a while to do, so I'm pretty proud of it. :)

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It's worth being very proud of, 'cuz it's good :yes!  I especially find the dark elements appealing.  I believe ya mentioned once that Ducky seems to be fitting to "Snow White Queen".  I'm probably being silly here, but I'm just curious.  In your opinion, what is it about Ducky that fits her to this song?  Again, I'm just curious and I'm not intending to come across as rude whatsoever :yes.  I think ya did a great job with the vid B).

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nice video & music.  I wonder what the lyrics were.  I enjoyed the video though.  From the 7th movie looked like.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Thank you, both of you, I'm glad you two liked it. :)

@CT: This question took me a moment to reflect and ponder. Or at least try to put them in the right words. But anyhow, if you read the description of the vid, it's about Ducky being haunted by the memories of Sierra's words and Sierra is completely obsessed with Ducky because she is so pure and so different then him. So he "lovingly" calls her, "Snow White Queen". I mostly had him lip sync the chorus and had him lip sync, "Nothing I bleed for is more tormenting" and "I'm loosing my mind and you just stand there and stare as my world divides". So he pains over how his obsession is taking over him. And poor Ducky is freaked out by what's happening to her and what happened to her.

And we all know Ducky has been in many accidents during the movies and mishaps due to her small size and naive nature. So this vid was also about her loosing her innocence and finding out how she just can't forget what happened to her. I also put the last words in the vid, "Come out now child, I promise we won't hurt you" to add a eerie affect to the viewer, not in random but for that shocking affect.

And...one more thing...this vid also reflects the death of Judith Barsi, how her creepy father had vanity and arrogance get the better of him to murder his own daughter for a temporary pleasure. So that's another reason why this vid was made.

This vid symbolizes different events and instances, but it's all somewhat of the same pattern, it's temporary desires getting the better of one person and that person ends up hurting the other because of that choice to submit to those desires.

@Kor: Here's a link to the lyrics:http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/evanescence...whitequeen.html

And yes all of the clips were from the seventh sequel.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey I like this one. Like the song anyway and love the way you made this vid :^.^: Nice job!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Rat_Lady7 (SpiritualFanatic on YT) of course. Why do you ask who made the video when Rat_Lady7 states in the first post that she was the one who made the video?

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I remember commenting that video it was awesome. if you want to know which one it the SpikeThePorcupine23 comment is mine.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
:) I knew you were SpikeThePorcupine23 once I saw you introduce yourself here. I recognized your avatar.

And thanks for the comment. :^.^:

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Rat_lady7,Apr 11 2009 on  03:37 AM
:) I knew you were SpikeThePorcupine23 once I saw you introduce yourself here. I recognized your avatar.

And thanks for the comment. :^.^:
No prob i'm here to encourage lbt fans the best way I can.