The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hehe...

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile

Bron: Pterano, would you turn around?

Pterano: Oh, yes sir. *turns around and keeps babbling about his younger days until he notices that Bron was acting suspicious...:unsure:* What are you doing?

Bron: Pouncing lesson.

Pterano: Oh, okay. *suddenly just realized what Bron just said* POUNCING! Oh no, no, no, you can't be serious...*Bron signals him to turn around with his tail, smirking and Pterano does it* Oh, this is so humiliating...*suddenly realizes that Bron and Littlefoot were no longer behind him* Bron? Bron?...Littlefoot? *Littlefoot pounces on him, knocking him down to the ground*

Pterano: *thinking* De ja vu... :blink:

:lol  :lol  :lol I always thought that was the funniest scene in the movie! :lol
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com
Pterano: aww, (...) brainfreeze!

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
After months of practicing for the role of George III in the so-named-play, Pterano was turned down...and buzzed off into Shakespearian-esqe lamentations.
(Though, I think we should all be glad he didn't get the role  ;) )

LBTLover1

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pranksterclan.co.nr

Bruton the Iguanodon

Bron: Pterano, would you turn around?

Pterano: Oh, yes sir. *turns around and keeps babbling about his younger days until he notices that Bron was acting suspicious...* What are you doing?

Bron: Pouncing lesson.

Pterano: Oh, okay. *suddenly just realized what Bron just said* POUNCING! Oh no, no, no, you can't be serious...*Bron signals him to turn around with his tail, smirking and Pterano does it* Oh, this is so humiliating...*suddenly realizes that Bron and Littlefoot were no longer behind him* Bron? Bron?...Littlefoot? *Littlefoot pounces on him, knocking him down to the ground*

Pterano: *thinking* De ja vu...

Weird parody, espicially seeing as Pterano and Bron have never even met...if you'd used Grampa instead of Bron it might have been funnier, Bron is just...not who I would use for a parody like this.

And isn't he a little too big for Littlefoot to pounce? And Pterano as Zazu? Thats a first!

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
It's just a caption, Bruton. It didn't really happen. Nor is it in any of my stories. I just thought it'd be funny.  :p And plus his face reminded me of that movies so I couldn't help it.  :lol
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Bruton the Iguanodon

Cool, but if I were you I would have used Grandpa, not Bron...Grandpa makes more sense. Topps would have also worked better, I think!  :lol:  No offense to your opinions though

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Well that's cool. You have your opinion.  :)

Bruton the Iguanodon

Thanks for respecting it.  :) It's just that I'm...not really a  Bron fan---there was nothing wrong with his not-existing before 10, and I'd be cool if he didn't. (He's never even met Pterano, by the way), and think considering how Grandpa and Topps feel about Pterano, not only would it make far more sense, but it would actually be more effective. If you'd care to explain, why did you use Bron for the caption instead of Grandpa, or Topps? (But hey, these are just for laughs, I am getting a little wound up.) And I respect your opinion, too. :)

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
Rinkus got his revenge. He bent Pterano's beak.

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Pterano: OF ALL THE WORST THINGS THAT COULD HAPPEN, THIS IS THE...WORST...POSSIBLE....THING!!!

:lol

Bruton the Iguanodon

Anyways, did you see my question, Trulyfantasticme?

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
What question? You know, this is just for captions. If you want to ask me something, please pm me. But I guess I'll answer your question to be nice.

I honestly don't know why I chose Bron. It just made a little more sense to me. I don't think Grandpa would try to himiliate Pterano like that. Topps probably would, but he doesn't really like Littlefoot that much, so why would he be teaching him to pounce instead of Cera?

Why do you ask?

Bruton the Iguanodon

Well, then why didn't you have Topps teaching Cera to pounce?

Also, why would Bron try to humiliate Pterano? What reason would he have? He doesn't know him! I don't even see Bron as the type of guy who'd try to humiliate someone. Do you...? Anyways I don't like him a whole lot, but I don't think he's the kind of guy who'd humiliate others for fun...he seems too nice from what I've seen of him.  I think I may have let this caption ruin my perspective of Bron,  which may be the reason behind some of my dislike for him. But not all of it, though,

Also, Littlefoot isn't even big enough to take down Pterano!  :huh:

Why do you ask?

I just don't like the fact that this caption wrongly portrays Bron having an uncharacteristic passion for humiliating others, portrays Pterano as submissve and cowardly (he's already a melodramatic king as it is), and portrays Littlefoot---as being bigger then he really is. I'm usually okay with caption but this one just felt...not funny.

please pm me.

I don't know what that means, so if you'd be so kind to make a post in response to this.

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Why does this bother you so much? Can't you just go with it? Sheesh! It's like you're trying pressure me into changing my opinion!

Please stop asking these questions and make up captions! Forgive me, but it's really starting to annoy me.

And by the way, pm means private message.

Oh and another thing.

I just don't like the fact that this caption wrongly portrays Bron having an uncharacteristic passion for humiliating others, portrays Pterano as submissve and cowardly (he's already a melodramatic king as it is), and portrays Littlefoot---as being bigger then he really is. I'm usually okay with caption but this one just felt...not funny.

If you don't find it funny, that's perfectly fine. But why must you try to ruin the fun for everyone else? That is just...not ok. How would you feel if someone tried to ruin the fun of something you think is funny. Would you like that? And what happened to respecting people's opinions? I'm sorry, but I don't find you overly questioning my opinion very respectful.

Now, let's just stop this nonesence already! It's JUST a caption! If it was one of my stories, I'd understand. But this is rediculous.

Bruton the Iguanodon

Alright, alright, I'm sorry, but why don't you have Topps teaching Cera to pounce? You said you didn't use Grandpa cause he's not the kind of guy to humiliate Pterano but neither is Bron, so you're contradicting youself. And while I can see Cera trying to take down Pterano, Littlefoot is less of the type to do the kind of thing...he's the less violent of the two.

And finally, if it means sooooo much to have Bron and Littlefoot in there, instead of Topps, why not include pictures of them, too?

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
I understand that, but I am entitled to my opinion/caption. And I'm not gonna change it, no matter how many questions you ask me.

Bruton the Iguanodon

But my question is, do u see Bron as the kind of guy who likes to humiliate people? Do you see Pterano as stupid as submissive? Do you see Littlfoot as big enough to take down Pterano? Do you think you could at least think about how the caption would look if you changed it to Topps being the one to give the poiuncing lesson and Cera being the one to take down Pterano? Do you think you could explain why it's called "hehe"?

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
^Please, Bruton. She's already said she's had enough and is sticking to her opinion. I believe you should respect that and take this to a pm conversation if you want to continue this so it won't take up space on the board.

BACK ON TOPIC...

Pterano: OF ALL THE WORST THINGS THAT COULD HAPPEN, THIS IS THE...WORST...POSSIBLE....THING!!!

That just made my night. And continuing on.

I know! Two whole weeks without any new ppony episodes! The horror, the horror!

Don't judge me. :p

Bruton the Iguanodon

I'd just like her to answer some of the questions I asked.