The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hey All! ^.^

Blitz · 32 · 3107

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I'm Blitz, and for as long as I can remember, I've been a really big fan of The Land Before Time Series, and I still am to this day. My favorite movies are the 1st, 5th, 6th, and 9th movies, and my favorite character is obviously Mo, as you can tell. <3

Anyway, I'm here and I hope to meet all sorts of people and to have an awesome time.  :D

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
welcome to the forum Blitx! :)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Spike
    • View Profile
hey blitz, welcome to the gang. hope you have a good time :smile

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Welcome to GOF Blitz :D

I gotta say I really like your signature banner. Did you make that yourself?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum.  :wave  I'm sure you'll make many new friends here and find neat threads to post to.  

So Mo is your favorite?  Was he from the time you saw the 9th movie or did it take a while?  Have you seen the tv episode he was in?  

Nice signature and avatar.

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Thanks for warm welcomes guys! <3  :DD

@LBTFan13 Thanks! I'm glad you like it. <3 Well, no actually. A friend of mine from another forum site with the username Firefly (a girl) made it for me, and I love it. n_n

@Kor Thank you! I'm glad you like them. Yup. I love Mo to bits and well... he reminds me of how I used to be as playful as he is when I was a kid. XD

I saw the ninth movie on the day in which it first aired on Cartoon Network back in 2002, which was 8 years ago. (I was only 12 years old when I first saw it) I saw it on Cartoon Network 3 seperate times, as it showed that movie 3 times. I've also watched it on Youtube when they had it before it was removed due to copyright stuff or something like that.

As for the TV episode in which he appeared in, yes, I've watched it on Youtube and have it saved to my favorites on my Youtube channel so I can watch it anytime I want to.

I've even requested a scene from Journey To Big Water (The one where the crab got stuck to Cera's nose and Mo told it to let go by squawking) from a good friend of mine on Youtube known as TabalugaDragon for my 20th birthday, which is the day after tomorrow (Sunday). I thought it was really nice of him to do that, as that scene was one of my favorites from the ninth movie and was one of his favorites as well.

Oh, and did I forget to mention that I can do a really good impression of Mo in real life? I can really do it. :lol

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hiya Blitz, and welcome to the GOF :wave!

I like the whole series, so no sequels stand out to me more than others :yes.  Indeed, the scene where Cera got her horn pinched by the crab was hilarious, after Mo got it off of course :lol.  The way she had screamed, I thought her skin had gotten pinched...ouch :cry.  Thise crabs can leave really nasty marks...but man do they taste good :lol!

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Indeed.  :smile  I've never tried eating crabs before, tbh.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 And welcome to the forum! :DD
 Don't forget to post a lot and you'll get a pic of Mo, as images below your avatar changes with the post count as a sort of rank :yes .

Jychara

• Chomper
    • View Profile

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Welcome, Blitz! :D Having just seen my first anniversary as a GOF member myself (coincidentally, you made your entrance on the same day I did a year ago :wow), I can tell you for a fact that you won’t regret joining us. :) This is a fantastic and very friendly forum, and if you hang around, you’re certain to make new friends and enjoy yourself immensely. :yes

And by the way, I know you’ve been told this already, but that’s a gorgeous signature! :wow :! Nice picture of Mo; awesome color palette; a cool, sort of whimsical reefy-looking background; your screen name and a prospective member title in two fonts, one partially faded into the background; you’ve even got Littlefoot’s head forming the dot of the ëi’. :DD Did you think of the design and tell it to Firefly, or did she come up with most of it herself?

Also, congratulations on your 20th birthday :birthday :smile (or “star day”, as a lot of us call them around here ;)). Wait a minute, though; you say that your birthday is in two days, but your member profile says June 6 (which was last Sunday). Did you enter the wrong date by accident? :confused

Quote from: Cancerian Tiger,Jun 12 2010 on  11:46 PM
Indeed, the scene where Cera got her horn pinched by the crab was hilarious, after Mo got it off of course :lol. The way she had screamed, I thought her skin had gotten pinched...ouch :cry. Thise crabs can leave really nasty marks...but man do they taste good :lol!
Personally, I always felt really sorry for Cera in the crab scene; she sounded like she was in real pain. (She was practically crying at one moment; if that's not evidence that it hurt, I don't know what is. :blink:)

I definitely agree about the culinary quality of crabs. :p I've tried king and snow crab legs, crab cakes, and canned crab meat (the latter simply because I enjoyed the previous items so muchóthough it didn’t live up to my expectations).

Oh, and did I forget to mention that I can do a really good impression of Mo in real life? I can really do it. :lol
I would love to hear that. :lol I have a younger brother who’s pretty good at making the sorts of trilling and squawking sounds Mo makes; sometimes I wonder if he couldn’t manage a decent Mo impersonation himself. :p

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Sky

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://hakunaro.deviantart.com

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
@Pangaea Oops, yeah, I did put in the wrong date. It's fixed now. June 14th is my birthday actually. I won't be 20 until tomorrow morning at 11:19 AM. :DD

So, I joined the exact same day you did? Whoa. I didn't know that. That's pretty cool. n_n I'll definitely stick around here for as long as I can. I mean, I've already met some really friendly folks like you guys and I feel very welcome. I'll definitely love it here, even though it'll probably take a while to get the number of posts I have up, but that's ok.  :D

Thanks! I'm glad that you guys like the sig I'm using. She came up with the whole thing. I just told her to "make it look smexy", and she did. ^.^

I felt sorry for Cera when she got snagged by the crab too, but at the same time, I couldn't help but laugh because it was epically hilarious. XD My mother loves eating crabs, btw. Oh, he can? Wow. I'd love to hear him do it. <3

@Chiletrek Thanks, and sweet! Knowing me, it'll take a while for me to get my post count up, but that's ok though. I like to take my time. <3

@Jychara, Sky, Rat_lady7, and Petrie Thanks guys!  :DD

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us Blitz :)
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community. Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own :yes

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The 9th movie is a good one, and I liked the tv episode Mo was in also.  Nice to see him again.

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
@Malte Thanks!  :D

@Kor I feel the same way about that. Glad I could set him up here as a signature/avatar set.  :DD

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hello Blitz, and welcome to the forum! Sorry if I am a bit late, I had some delays. I hope you enjoy yourself around here! :)

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
@Mumbling Thank you! Ah, don't worry about it. It happens to everyone at some point.