The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Member Trivia

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Which fact is false?

1. I own a collection of almost 500 vinyl LPs, as well as 100+ 8-track tapes.

2. I own 300+ VHS tapes.

3. I own 700+ DVDs.

4. I have appeared in 5 musical productions at my school.

5. I often take sips of milk during bites of certain foods.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
5?

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
2?

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Correctamundo.  :)

1. I indeed own a collection of vinyl albums and 8-track tapes of various genres. Starting my collection in May 2011, the collection of records gradually increased, as I was becoming more and more interested in older music, rather than the stuff that's on pop radio today, which I was quickly becoming tired of. Some of the albums I bought, but much of them were given to me by previous owners. Much of my collection was achieved by my birthday the following year, the latest ones I own being given to me in June 2013, and I have not bought any since...until just yesterday, as a matter of fact, when I went and bought two of them at a local flea market. Currently I own almost 500(!) vinyl albums (and that's not including 45s and 78s, both of which I don't have as many of.)

As for 8-track tapes (also consisting of various genres), much of them I obtained within over a month, including a pile full of them with a player that I've owned since then. I've even repaired several of the tapes with my grandfather. I have not bought any 8-tracks since July 2012, but I currently own 103 8-track tapes. Frankly, those collections are something that I am proud of.

I applaud if you've made it through so far, but I've still got more to teach you! :lol

2. I own a little over 300 VHS tapes, which are basically what I really grew up with. Some of the ones I own now were originally my parents', several of which date back to the 80's when first bought. I assure you, if you're ever at my place, you'll probably never be able to say that there's nothing to watch...unless you don't like kids' movies and shows, which make up at least 75% of the collection.  :D

3. While I own quite a few DVDs (including several box sets), I do not own nearly that many, which goes to show how old-fashioned I am with technology.  :p

4. In my high school years and even my middle school years, I have appeared in five musical productions. They are: Beauty and the Beast, The Music Man (both as minor characters), Willy Wonka (as Grandpa George), Seussical! (as General Schmitz), and Shrek the Musical (as Pinocchio and a knight). I own DVDs of all five of those productions, and I also now own a DVD of their latest production which I was sadly not a part of, The Phantom of the Opera.  :cry  Oh well, my senior year is approaching, and hopefully I'll be able to perform in the musical next spring, whatever it may be.  :D

5. I take sips of milk during bites of certain foods, usually sweet foods. I will do so when eating anything chocolate, certain other desserts or pastries, breakfast foods like Pop-Tarts or honey buns, as well as other foods like PB&J sandwiches (especially when it is only peanut butter), certain breads (ex. garlic), and I've even occasionally done so when eating sweet potato fries. Yes, you read right, sweet potato fries. Unusual, I know, but what makes it more unusual is that I used to not even touch my milk until my plate(s) was empty.

Whew, that was a lot to type about. With that being said, it's your turn Littlefoot fan 1990.  :)

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
which of the five facts is false?

1. I have many LBT dreams involving the characters interacting with humans.

2. I have all the Land Before Time songs from the movies in my computer.

3. I write Land Before Time crossover fanfiction.

4. Topsy is in my top ten list of favorite Land Before Time characters.

5. I once ate a whole quart of ice cream by myself in one sitting.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
5?

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Yes. You are correct.

I write Land Before Time crossovers.

Topsy is in my top ten list of favorite Land Before Time characters; even though he isn't liked by many other fans. I always thought he was an interesting character.

I have all the Land Before Time songs from the movies in my computer.

I have many LBT dreams involving the characters interacting with humans.

But, I could never eat an entire quart of ice cream by myself in one sitting.

Your turn Serris

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Which is incorrect?

1.) I am an agricultural worker.

2.) I have two cats.

3.) Without my glasses, I meet the the threshold for being legally blind.

4.) I am a PokÈmon fan.

5.) I am pescetarian.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Wrong.

PokÈmon is my first and one of my favorite fandoms.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Correct.

I am not a pescetarian.

Your turn

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Which one is false?

1. I once cracked my head open on the corner of a brick wall at school when I was 7.

2. Pepsi is my favorite soda pop.

3. I support the LittlefootXCera pairing.

4. The death of Littlefoot's mom made me cry when I first saw The Land Before Time.

5. I like to read books.