The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Member Trivia

MF217

• 밀레 시안
  • Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://mf217.deviantart.com/
Just to give my own personal bump to this topic, I'll start us off from scratch provided the users above aren't active anymore.

#1: I constantly study astronomy topics.
#2: I believe my own art and stories are not actually very good.
#3: My personal favorite planet in Sol is Jupiter.
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code:
Marty
3695-0507-9451
Nintendo Switch Friend Code:
MF217
SW-2833-1633-8314
Note: PM me before asking for any meetings on various games for the 3DS or Switch please.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

MF217

• 밀레 시안
  • Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Wrong answer. One last try to guess the right one. Either 1 or 2 here.
Marty
3695-0507-9451
MF217
SW-2833-1633-8314
Note: PM me before asking for any meetings on various games for the 3DS or Switch please.

The Lone Dragon

• Member+
  • Spike
  • Release The Dragon!
    • View Profile
#2?
What's the point in being mad if you don't do mad things now and again?

MF217

• 밀레 시안
  • Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Got it. Ya, because of how minimal comments/replies I get on some of my works more so than others I have made which are long since outdated in comparison, I don't have very much high faith in my current artwork because unlike my much older stuff, my newer stuff is generally ignored much of the time.
Marty
3695-0507-9451
MF217
SW-2833-1633-8314

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
This died, so I might as well revive it.

1: I joined my first forum when I was 11 years old.
2: I've been to the United States.
3: I used to be interested in pro wrestling.
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah, it was 1. I joined the old forum for Dinosaur Battlegrounds in 2014. It got shut down last September I believe.
Yeah I'm young :nyah
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
1. I prefer new stuff and technologies over old and retro.
2. I never had girlfriend
3. I have never broken any part of my body
(32. I love Submachine ^^)

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
2 :nyah

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
and you lost! :p

Never feel pain of broken part of body. Thank you for that, mighty Submachine God.

Write about yourself now.

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I pass my turn.

MF217

• 밀레 시안
  • Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Right then, this one is going to be a bit unorthodox.

My most favorite animated dinosaur movie of the below options is...

#1: The Land Before Time
#2: You Are Umasou
#3: Disney's Dinosaur
Marty
3695-0507-9451
MF217
SW-2833-1633-8314

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile