The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Rebecca Scarwell in Extreme Dinosaurs

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
I hate Rebecca Scarwell because she captured the Extreme Dinosaurs and the raptors like 29 times! Also, she brought the shrink device in Episode 31 to shrink the Extreme Dinosaurs and the raptors! :anger I will slap her face 78 times while she screamed like a high pitch chipmunk that made me laugh. Here's what I say to Rebecca Scarwell: "REBECCA SCARWELL! WHY YOU CAPTURE THE EXTREME DINOSAURS AND THE RAPTORS FOR NO REASON AT ALL!? IF YOU DO THIS AGAIN, I WILL SLAP YOUR FACE!" "NO! STOP!" Rebecca Scarwell screamed, "I am sorry what I have done to the Extreme Dinosaurs and the Raptors! Please, I beg you!" "Nope!" I said, "Sorry does not work!" T-Bone, Bad Rap, Haxx, Spittor, Hard Rock, Spike and Stegz said, "Did you hear that, Bullzeye?" "Yep, I did," Bullzeye said, "Rebecca Scarwell is really screaming like a high pitch chipmunk girl!" I have a name fore Rebecca Scarwell! Can I call her 'Rebecca Scarwell who talks like a high pitch chipmunk lady like Microsoft Mike?'
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
The point of a character discussion is to calmly talk about why you like or dislike a character, not to constantly bash them. Personally I despise character bashing as I see it as immature. If you don't like Rebecca, that's fine. But there's no point in constantly hating on her, saying what you want to do to her, etc. It brings nothing of value into a discussion.

It's been a long time since I've seen Extreme Dinosaurs, so at the moment, my view on her is neutral.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Quote from: DarkHououmon,Jun 22 2013 on  10:03 PM
The point of a character discussion is to calmly talk about why you like or dislike a character, not to constantly bash them. Personally I despise character bashing as I see it as immature. If you don't like Rebecca, that's fine. But there's no point in constantly hating on her, saying what you want to do to her, etc. It brings nothing of value into a discussion.

It's been a long time since I've seen Extreme Dinosaurs, so at the moment, my view on her is neutral.
I don't like Rebecca Scarwell because she likes to study dinosaurs and wants the raptors and the Extreme Dinosaurs captured! Also, in Episode 31 of Extreme Dinosaurs, she brought a shrink device to shrink the Extreme Dinosaurs and the raptors! This made me mad that I will destroy her shrink device! :anger
I agree with Petrie85. She is horrible, mean and awful to the Extreme Dinosaurs and the Raptors!
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
path light the point of these threads is to discuss the characters. not bash them. if scarwells character is a villian than talk about why she is one. if you cant discuss the character, then i'm going to have to lock this thread and move it.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
It's fine if you dislike a character, Path Light. Not everyone will like the same characters. And it's fine if you want to talk about why you dislike them. But there's a line between discussion and bashing.

For example, instead of talking about how you want to make her pay for what she did to the Extreme Dinosaurs, say something like "If she were to ever to apologize for what she did, I have doubts the Extreme Dinosaurs would be so forgiving. Given all she did, they may just ignore her apology."

That sentence still gets across your point of how the Extreme Dinosaurs would likely not be forgiving but it's worded in a more mature, non-bashing manner.

Again, it's fine you hate Rebecca. But you already made it clear multiple times; there's no need to constantly bash her. Character Discussions are that, discussions, not an outlet to vent how much you hate a character and discuss things you'd do to them.

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Let's discuss about Rebecca Scarwell. She researched about mutations and extraterrestrials. She failed to capture the Extreme Dinosaurs and the raptors fully.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Quote from: Path Light,Jun 22 2013 on  07:27 AM
Also, I will destory her shrink device in Episode 31  because she shrink the Extreme Dinosaurs and the raptors!

1. It was Episode 29, I found it on Youtube.

2. She didn't shrink the Extreme Dinosaurs. She failed but later they shrank themselves.

3. The shrink device blew itself up at the end of the episode; you don't have to destroy it.

Bullzeye

Quote from: LettuceBacon&Tomato,Jun 23 2013 on  05:10 PM
1. It was Episode 29, I found it on Youtube.

2. She didn't shrink the Extreme Dinosaurs. She failed but later they shrank themselves.

3. The shrink device blew itself up at the end of the episode; you don't have to destroy it.
Sorry, but I found the video of episode 29, not episode 31. :oops