The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What Animals does everyone like?

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
I happen to like reptiles, and have literally owned two different snakes in the last six years. One an average Corn snake, and the second a six foot Red Tail Boa.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Actually you'd be surprised at how easy it is. They don't require much, except for exercise and regular feedings, which can be spread out over one to two weeks. Oh and all snakes no matter their size or length can swim in water. Its just so cool to see.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Ah wow I had no clue they where that easy to raise. They eat things like mice and other things. And you do have to pick up there dead skin they shed tho witch is okay I guess. And clean there case every now and than as well. What do you feed them that will last them two weeks?

Tails_155

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://xerofocusstudios.com/forums/portal.php
The fox is my favorite animal after having some level of attachment to Tails as a junior high schooler, it stuck. I find the creatures adorable, and very catlike for a dog, and I love both cats and dogs (even though foxes are no more closely related to cats than wolves.) I have a large collection of fox related trinkets, toys, and pictures around my room. I've even been able to see fox kits in South Dakota, and a few foxes around town from time to time. C:

I love, from dinosaurs, Microraptor gui, saurolophus, Archaeopteryx lithographica, Icterus galbula, Falco peregrinus, and many more.

Mammals, I also like weasels and ferrets and otters, I like rabbits and squirrels, pangolins, okapis, pretty much any strange looking animal.

I love a lot of fish, I find them very pretty.

My favorite super weird animal (extinct) is Opabinia.

I like lots of reptiles, including snakes, I love many arthropods, scorpions, I like many shellfish and... I really just kind of like animals! X3

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Yeah I like foxes as well. I love how sly they're and they're cute. Tails will always be my favorite sonic character. He is such a cool calm character that I looked up to at a younger age.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: bushwacked,Jul 10 2013 on  04:52 PM
I love every kind of animal, but crows will always be my favourite. They're intelligent, and look awesome too.
Crow lovers unite! :DD

I like salamanders, like the Yellow Spotted and Tiger, which are common up here (... in the cold :() - regenerating limbs comes in handy, those lucky little buggers :p
Got to handle a young Yellow Spotted one year that was found accidentally. Worst part is, it was in the fall. WTF are you doing out in the cold, you slimy little thing? :o
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hard for me to pin down to just one.  I like orcas, dolphins, dinosaurs, most types of reptiles, some amphibians, some types of birds, kangaroos, maybe others I can't think of right now.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Like bushwacked, I have great appreciation for the corvids.  The intellectual abilities of crows and magpies are truly amazing.  In addition, I also am a fan of two other groups of highly intelligent animals, the cetaceans and elephants.  And, as my membership on this forum would indicate, I am also interested in dinosaurs.  :DD

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

MurMur

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: StrutEggStealer,Aug 22 2013 on  04:28 AM
Quote from: bushwacked,Jul 10 2013 on  04:52 PM
I love every kind of animal, but crows will always be my favourite. They're intelligent, and look awesome too.
Crow lovers unite! :DD
I'm joining your club of crow-lovers too. :)
I like those city sparrows, no matter what they do, they're always funny to watch. And they steal my food sometimes.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Oh those sparrows are incessant little buggers XP but fun to watch in all their hyperactive hopping.
And HOORAY! We should make an official thread!
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein