The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Thread

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
We are trying to get a pony convention going in Mass. I hope it happens.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Good luck with that.  The first may be small.  Hope it works out.   It could be at least a meet up.  Small cons do have a plus over large ones.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Yes they do. I hate really large conventions but I go to them sometimes. Small conventions I've herd people have actually had a good length conversation with a voice actor. That is why I love small conventions. That and it's not that packed and less people. And thanks I also hope ma gets there pony con here as well. But I herd people are trying very hard to get one going.

Tails_155

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://xerofocusstudios.com/forums/portal.php
I like any convention. I'm not so concerned with spending a long time with the VAs (though I'd really like to meet Madeleine, <3 Scoots.) I think they, as regular folks, should get to enjoy their time, too. Heck, Sam Vincent at the one I went to, went around and signed all the works based on his character for the artists to sell. He got to have a good time, and he helped others out, too. I spent most of my time throwing my money at artists at the cons, and that can happen with any size con. I'd love to go to more, but I live where it's not so frequent.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
I don't do well with large crowds so I don't go to cons.

Anyways, how do you think Nightmare Moon's going to return?

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
One Idea I had was maybe a flashback.  Twilight may see things from Celestia's viewpoint, or may read about it or have Celestia tell her.  Based on what Nightmare moon said in the clip I saw that someone posted here before.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Yeah a couple returning characters are coming back Gilda and Nightmare Moon. Not sure how they will do it but they will think of some way to do it.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Gilda? That could be interesting.  I wonder if she'll act like she did before, or if she may be different or become different over the course of the episode.

Tails_155

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://xerofocusstudios.com/forums/portal.php
Quote from: Kor,Aug 7 2013 on  11:19 AM
Gilda? That could be interesting.  I wonder if she'll act like she did before, or if she may be different or become different over the course of the episode.
I will never forgive. NEVER. FORGIVE.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Maybe she'll remain a jerk, coming back to see if Rainbowdash has changed or is still a flipflop as she called her before she left.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Who knows I hope she does change if she does come back. And I hope we never see trixie again. Man I hated that character so much. Just 3.5 months and season 4 starts. Can't wait for this season.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Gilda. Gilda? Gilda!? GILDA!?!?

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT ALL THE WAY BACK AT THE START OF SEASON TWO! YUSH! (You know, I think I'm the only one who'll be saying that. If Trixie can have a redemption episode, why not Gilda?

But, I did learn one lesson from that episode.

GRIFFONS ARE JERKS.

Also, Nightmare Moon. That is all.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Yes so far we had two bully episodes so far. And to be fair they where not that bad. And I guess maybe she could have some redemption. But I highly doubt she has changed in the three years. I bet she is still the same jerk as she was before.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
That would be a good lesson, too. "Some can change, others won't."
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf