The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Deathly Hallows Part 2

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Saw the 3d midnight screening last night, and I LOVED it! The film was a very fond farewell to the Harry Potter franchise. The action scenes were very intense, the emotional parts were very well acted, and the occasional moments of humor got laughs out of my crowd.

This was by far the most crowded a theater I ever been in has been, and for good reason. The film was phenomenal, and at the end, we were all applauding.

Tails_155

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://xerofocusstudios.com/forums/portal.php
I actually thought quite differently...

Here's my full review
Here's my full review

I was pretty underwhelmed by a lot of things in the movie: the information, the action, the consistency where consistency didn't need to be lost... I think as a movie it was good, but having read the story it felt lackluster... There are some things that don't translate well into a movie form that are almost destructive to the plot at this point... such are the confines of a different type of media. I mention all of this more elaborately in the link above, but I don't want to post my wall of text here.

I think I may be a bit jaded by now, I really wanted to think this was as good as people were saying, but I genuinely felt starved in some ways...