The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Lion King: The RP.

brekclub85 · 1093 · 53921

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kovu still wasn't quite certain to make of this situation.

The lion could tell that Damon wasn't exactly...."well."

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"I know Simba said he'd talk to Yuna, but he won't listen, he doesn't  even know I'm his grandson and as far as I know, no one outside this pride knows." He said. "If I go with you, he might have all of you executed for aiding a murderer and cannibal." Damon explained. "For aiding me." He said, hanging down. " And after what I did to Kovu, I'm a danger to this pride. " He said, laying down. "What if it happens again, what if next time I end up killing someone!?" Damon asked the Mandrill.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
your fears are irrational, young Damon. ' Nuteri sighed " Kings are required to treat their guests fairly, especially if their guests are fellow royals. its common courtesy. Yuna knows that you are his grandson, since your mother was his daughter. His quarrel is with your father, your father will die if he is found in Yunas lands. You still have to overcome your fears of harming others Damon, this pride is your family, they will be there for you. You must learn to be more hopeful.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Come," Matsu said to the cheetahs.  "The herd is resting not far from us.  Once the King and his family have rested, you will be formally introduced to them.  We've had...other new arrivals, and let's just say things had been eventful."

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"But Yuna only knows I killed his daughter, he doesn't know she was my mom, I never told him that." Damon said. "I was too ashamed at what I did to tell him." The black furred cub explained.

Makaila was taken back by this. "But Damon, it's not your fault, Leo made you do it." She said as she walked up to Damon. "Besides, remember what Timon and Pumbaa said, Hakuna Matata." She explained with a hopeful smile.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hali shifted, sighing as she woke up a bit early, giving it was still night. Glancing over she noticed that those new cubs weren't there anymore. She slowly stood. Oh no, what if something had happened to them! Sneaking up and past Vitani, she padded over to atleast the edge of the cave to glance around as she if she could see anyone. She knew leaving the actual cave could be bad so didn't do that yet.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We just have to keep going..." Kiara said, looking forward.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
then we will tell him when we meet him " Nuteri replied ' Now, come on you two., the herd will not wait for us. we must catch up to them..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Damon sighed, he had a really bad feeling about this Idea. " Right, Hakuna Matata." He said unenthusiasticly. "Oh come on Damon, lighten up." Makaila said as she playfully poked at him with her paw."Tag your it." She laughed as she ran up ahead of him. Damon had over seen tag being played before, but never played it. He found himself laughing as he chased Makaila.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
As she glanced outside, Hali soon caught sight of the princess and then saw the two newest cubs rushing by. She giggled as she noticed they were playing tag.

"Hehe, hey...wait for me!" she rushed over, but then paused a bit as she got closer, getting shy. "Um...Hi, I don't think Iofficially said hello yet, I'm Hali" she smiled a bit.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nuteri soon returned to the group
 I found them my prince..
_ Thank you Nuteri " Kopa said as he watched Ramiki and Hali begin to play with Damon and Makaila " Hopefully Damon will learn to be a part of this pride..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Makaila stopped running when Hali introduced herself. "Hi,I'm Makaila, and this is Damon." She said, playfuling jabbing Damon. Damon smiled sheepishly back at Hali. "Tag, your it." He laughed as he tagged Hali before running. Damon was too busy watching Makaila and Hali to see where he was going, otherwise he would've seen Kiara right in front of him. Damon bumped into her back leg.

Damon shook it off as he backed away and hunched back, remembering Kovu told him to stay away. "I'm sorry, I was playing tag and wasn't watching where I was going." He explained as he covered his head, afraid of what would happen.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hali giggled as Damon suddenly tagged her and took off. She quickly gave chase, yet paused as Damon bumped into Kiara's leg and tumbled back. She didn't think the princess would do anything really, so just watched as Damon backed up.

As Vitani awoke and noticed Hali wasn't there, she frowned in worry. Standing she made her way over to where the others were and thankfully spotted Hali. She was there with the other cubs, but Damon seemed to look tense over something.

"What happened?" she asked, glancing to Kiara and just curious what the cub might have gotten himself into now.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It's a long story..." Kiara said.

"Damon suddenly seemed to just lose his mind and he bit Kovu...then he started crying in fear, then he nearly got lost down a river..." she explained to her sister-in-law.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Very well," Duma nodded. "We shall follow you." As Matsu led them, Duma whispered to his nephew. "He mentioned they had interesting arrivals to their herd. We should be careful."

"How bad could it be?" Straff asked.

"You would be surprised," Duma warned him. "The world can be a very dangerous place sometimes."

"I know, I know," Straff replied, and Duma gave him a somewhat stern look.

"Please try to behave when we reach the group. We will be in the presence of the King and his family, and I expect you to be respectful towards all of them."

"I will, Uncle Duma," Straff assured. "I'm always respectful."

"So you say," Duma chuckled a bit.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well at least they look like they are having fun." simba said coming up toKiara and Vitani. ' But once they are done playing We are heading off.. "
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Even if the adults reactions didn't surprise Hali, who had come to see that they were very kind and understanding since they took her in, the cub smiled in relief as they graced over Damon bumping into Kiara.

"See, no problem" she skipped over, "they know it was just an accident. Oh and by the way, you're it!" she tapped Damon's head before giggling and skipping off.

Vitani nodded to what Simba said, turning back to watch the cubs, "Well I know from watching her that Hali could play all day if you let her, so if they do take too long just let me know and I'll let her know it's time to move on"

She then smiled though, "It is nice to see cubs having a childhood though, Damon's seemed to be a bit ruined and goodness knows I could have had a better one as well" Vitani shook away these dark thoughts that seeing Zira had brought up.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I didn'thave much of one either' Kopa nodfded. " Give them a few more minutes Vitani then bring them in " we can't afford to stop.."
 So I take it you are going to care for Damon and Makaila as well? Nuteri smiled at him. " Well.. er.." Kopa started as Vitani's smiled at him..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Damon lightened up as he chased after Hali, for the first time he could remember he felt at peace. It was like finding a missing piece of himself, like his life had a greater purpose now, He felt like nothing could hurt him as long as his Pride, his family was with him.
Damon didn't feel as scared going with them to face Yuna. His mother told him once that a pride worth living in will either stand or fall together.

Damon laughed as he caught Makaila. "Tag, your it." He said before running back to where Kopa and Vitani were with Makaila in hot pursuit. "Oh yeah?" Makaila asked as she tried to tackle him. The two cubs rolled around before Damon pinned Makaila. "Pinned ya!" He laughed. "Hey let me up." Makaila said as she got up ony to tackle Damon again. "Ha pinned ya again!" Damon said as he grinned proudly.