The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Lion King: The RP.

brekclub85 · 1093 · 53992

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Vitani had to chuckle a bit at Kopa's cute stuttering, "Don't worry, I'll help him with them as I have been" she smiled to Kopa.

She watched as the cubs tackled eachother a bit more and then called them in, "Come on you guys, we need to keep moving".

Hali turned, "Ok" she called back to Vitani, walking over to where Makaila was pinned by Damon, "Come on, Miss Vitani says we're heading off again" she said  before charging back over to get under Vitani and between her paws, "I like the newcomers" she said with a smile.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"How adorable..." Kovu smirked to Kopa, trying to lighten the mood after he got bit.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Daon sighed as he got off of Makaila. "Well the fun's over. " He groaned as he started walking. "Walking up along aside Kopa, he looked up at him. "So, why the rush, if all the herds are here with us, why rush? Those Panthers don't know where we are, Right?" He asked Kopa. Makaila herself was wondering the same thing. "King Simba, Just how many panthers are trying to kill us?" She asked the king.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We cannot afford to rest until we are safely in Yunas lands" Kopa replied
 _ we don't know, all we know is that there are likely a very large number of them, and they took out most odf our scouts. Hence why we had to evacuate. Once we are in Yunas territory then, you  four can resume playing..' Simba said to her.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hali frowned at what the king said. She'd been there of course but to hear of the panthers' numbers again...

She suddenly didn't really care about getting back to play or not, she just wanted to be safe, "A-and we'll be safe too, right?" she asked. Vitani smiled down at her and spoke to all the cubs, "Yes, we'll be safer there".

She'd wanted to say they would be completely safe but wasn't sure if even with all the assurances of such, she could honestly make that claim. The Pridelands were suppose to be safe as well.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Damon sighed. "I hope your right Vitani, I pray your right," He said as he turned to simba. " I reccomend you leave Kopa, Vitani, Kiara, and Kovu behind when you reach Yuna's boarder, If they enter, they may never return. The Panthers would never risk getting that close to Yuna's Boader. Also, If you must use my dead body as a offering to Yuna to gain his allegence, then so be it." Damon said. Makaila was stunned. "Damon, Simba would never do that." Makaila said, besides if your Yuna's grandson, and he has no other heirs. that makes you the next king. " Makaila explained. Damon looked at Makaila. "I'm the princess of a now dead pride, I was expected to know this, and that only One who shares blood ties to that kingdom's Royal family can Challange Their current king." She said, not wanting to look at Damon. " My mom was born in that Pride, she was Yuna's best hunter," Makaila explained. "That law was put into place by Yuna's great-Grandfather to insure that no rouge lion could ever take over." Makaila said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We're not here to challenge Yuna!" simba replied " we are not getting involved in any of the internal affairs of his kingdom. " we are simple staying there, until we can get enough help to retake the pridelands. I'm not sacrificing you damon, nor am i leaving my family outside. i don't know what irrational fear you are still clinging to, but it will not hold me back.. Simba said firmly. " we are ALL entering his kingdom Damon, I'm not leaving anyone behind."
 I'm not staying outside Damon..' Kopa said irritated by Damon's comments "Do you want me to help raise you and Makaila or not?' he scowled."Not everythings about you after all..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"wow what an ego...." Kiara said to herself about Damon.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
While knowing why Kopa said these things and had every right to be annoyed, Vitani still recoqnized that he and even Makaila were still just cubs. Cubs were allowed to not understand and say things wrong.

Vitani moved over near Kopa, giving him a smile to calm him down, or try to. "I'm sure the cub knows that" she said. She smiled down at Damon, "But no, I couldn't let one of my wards do that to himself, we'll all go in together and face whatever is there as a pride" the cub had got enough lectures of a sort though, so Vitani smiled at him rather than lecture as she said this.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Alright damon " Nuteri said cominhg up to himm he was visibly annoyed " you do not get to tell the king, what he should do, or who should be allowed into the kingdom. That is beyond presumptuous, young lion, and EXTREMELY rude. Nor are we going to sacrifice you, out of some idea that doing so will open doors to the rest of us. We go in as one, or we do not go, based on what the king decides.You are just a cub damon, and while you will have your place in this pride, possibly as one of the cubs Prince Kopa will protect, you are not in a  position now, or ever, for that matter, to tell the king what he should do.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You have to stop being irrational," Kovu said sternly to Damon.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Makaila and Damon both looked to the ground. Makaila was the first to speak. "I'm sorry your highness. It was wrong of me to say that." She said, bowing for forgiveness, where as Damon just looked away. "I'm sorry sir." He simplely spoke. He felt so stupid and selfish. Turning to Kopa, Makaila was the first to speak. She looked up before looking down. " Do you really want a lion cub like me who can' t shut up at times?" She asked sheepishly. Damon on the otherhand scowled and simpley replied. "No. I can take care of my self." He said as he proceded to the rear of the entire heard, meaning he wanted to be left alone.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
There's a fine limit between being a cub, and saying inappropriate things to the ruler of a pride. Kopa replied "Cubs can do silly and stupid things,. but in the interest of fairness, I'll finish by saying this to you Damon. You are the bottom of the pecking order, thats how new cubs start in pride, you can work your way up, because of who you are related to, Myself, for one, or you could be adopted and become the son of a lion or lioness. but at no time do get to tell a king what to do. Is that clear?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hali frowned a bit at what Kopa said, bottom of the pecking order. She was still kinda new. "We--we're not nobody yet?" she asked confused.

"No, that's not what he meant" Vitani explained, "and I think everyone's made their point clear to Damon" she looked about at the others not disagreeing with their vailid concerns they had to let Damon know of, but they'd all sort of compounded him with it.

"And Makaila, I can tell you from my side anyway, that yes I'll make sure to keep an eye on you; you've still not messed up near as bad as I did as a cub" she winked to the girl with a smile, trying to ease up some of this tension.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
what he meant is that everyone has their place in the pride ' simba cut in. " and I think Kopa has made his position clear on you makiala and Damon. he uis going to protect you, as he will Hali and Ramiki..
_ yes I'm going to protect the 4 of you Kopa said finally. " yes Damon, I'll be family to you.. like your father never was..I'll actually care about you.. like he never did.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Makaila smiled at Vitani and rubbed up againist her. "I'd like that, but can I just call you Vitani?" Makaila asked the older Lioness.

Damon looked to the ground. He listened to the others words. "I said I was sorry sir," He told Simba. "I Just don't want to lose this family too, and I don't want to forget about my mom or my siblings." He said, "I'm afraid of being alone again, and I'm scared that anyone I'm close to will get hurt trying to protect me." Damon told them. "I have been nothing but trouble, so why do you still want me?" Damon asked. " I want to be part of your family, but I'm afraid of losing you like I lost my Mom and my siblings." He said, burrying his head into Kopa's chest.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We all have that fear inside us" Kopa replied looking down at Damon " We fear losing those close to us. Butwe all lose our parents as we get older, then we rely on other family members to support us. Your mother and siblings would want you to be happy nd safe, and have a new family you can grow up with. Yes you have caused us problems, but you are a cub, and cubs are allowed to make mistakes..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Vitani smiled at Makaila, "Sure thing". She listened to Kopa's speech as well and nodded along with it. "Yes Damon, and don't forget we are family already so of course we'll take care of you, since given what you told us of your father I'd be your aunt after all".

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Damon smiled at Vitani, then looked at Kopa. "So does that make you my uncle too?" He asked the prince.

Makaila smiled at Vitani's words, She felt better. Sure it had hurt that her family was dead, but she felt like she found a new family. One that didn't have the same expectations her birth fmily did. She figured it would take some adjustments, but So far, it seemed like the great spirit was smiling down on her.

Timon had been silent till now. " Excuse me, I really hate to break up this tender moment, but we gotta keep moving!" The meerkat shouted.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well Yes and no. I'm not as closely related to you as Vitani is, but If I were to marry Vitani, then yes I would become your uncle..' Kopa said." I'm going to have a huge family at this rate" He said in an aside to Nuteri who grinned.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: