The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Jungle Book

Kit12 · 442 · 27402

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Katuksi giggled and rushed off

"Sounds good to me" Miko shrugged. "Yeah, I guess that could work" Elliott agreed.

"Wait which one?" Miko asked.

"Oh...uh I guess hide and seek, since I'm not very fast for tag" Elliott answered.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Haeso gave chase until he was very close to Katuksi. He was about to tag her but tripped over a root in the ground and tumbled accidently plowing right in to Katuksi. "Sorry" Haeso said embarrassingly.

"Yeah, Hide and Seek I love Hide and seek" Kyano said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Sneaky way to get a tag, there" Katuksi said, but her smile showed she was just teasing. She laughed, "It's ok, I can't think of a cuter leopard I'd like to blow into me".

(ooc: what did you say Haeso was? a leopard? I forgot LOL)

"Ok, I'll count first if you guys want" Elliott said.

"Ok" Miko agreed.

Elliott began to count as Miko glanced about for a good hiding spot, "Hmm...let's see..." he whispered.

~~~~

"Either way, I know both of our heirs will be perfect" Shere Khan said.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
(First I said he was a Jaguar and then I changed it to Clouded Leopard. So let's say Leopard.)

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, Hali " He kissed her on the lips. Haeso thought about something. "You know what you look so adorable pinned down so I might just keep you pinned down my beautiful angelic Leopard of Love." He said kissing her again.

Kyano ran off to find the most perfect hiding spot.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Katuksi never, ever, ever thought she would giggle. It was such a childish, girly action, but at Haeso's title she couldn't help it.

"Yeah...well...I can't top that right now but I'll come up with a snappy nickname for you too" she said, kissing him back.

Miko followed but only for a bit before finding a tree that looked perfect to hide in, if he could get up it. He worked at that as Elliott counted.

"One, two, three..."

Miko was halfway up.

"four five six..."

Miko made it, and was quite proud of himself!

"Seven, eight, nine, ten!" Elliott turned around, "Ok so where could you guys be" he walked out, looking.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Oh I can hardly wait. It better not be anything stupid."Haeso said to her playfully.

Kyano must have had the same idea as Miko cause a couple branches up from Miko Kyano was hiding in the leaves trying to use them as a good camouflage.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Soon, Allison and Shere Khan's make-out session ended. "That was fun," the tigress grinned cheekily.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(OOC: I was wondering: Who should play Kaa in this rp?)

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
OOC: I could take him if you want/ no one else wants him. Just continue with him if you do.

Miko smiled up at Kyano, but didn't say anything since he didnt' want to give himself away in the hide and seek game.

~~~~

Meanwhile, Kaa slithered along through the trees, as almost always, on the hunt for something to sneak up behind and swallow down. He would stay away from man cubs, though, he figured...that one had been trouble enough.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Yeah Kit, you can be Kaa.)

A few mice were scurrying around in a new, not noticing Kaa approaching them from behind.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Kyano kept himself hidden hoping not to cough or sneeze.

Haeso smiled at Katuksi. "So what do you want to do now my darling"? He asked.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The mice were still unaware of the slithering snake.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Something that doesn't get you all gushy" Katuksi teased, shoving Haeso aside a bit only enough to get up and then darting off a bit, "Come see if you can catch me a second time!" she giggled again and was off.

~~~~

((catcing up on where everyone was, Bagheera and Namita were still on a walk I believe))

Meanwhile on her walk with Bagheera, Namita paused to both smile and get her words together to go on with what she'd been saying. "Actually Bagheera, what I was trying to say by saying I...felt safe around you was...well..." the female panther sighed, "that childhoood crush I had before kinda...never...went away".

After saying this, Namita still didn't look up, afraid that someone as serious as Bagheera wouldn't want to be in a relationship with anyone, and certainly not someone as shy as she was...

~~~~

"Hmm...trying to run away are you..." Kaa slithered after the mouse and soon caught up with it, curling around it, "Hello...and good bye", as usual the snake couldn't and wouldn't just eat his prey, he had to mess with it in a way that was almost unfair and against the jungle law.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It hasn't?" Bagheera smiled gently. "well...and I'm certain this will improve your mood, but that, wasn't mutually exclusive on your side."

~~~~~~~~

The mice could only look on helplessly as Kaa hypnotized one of their own.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
((Just not sure what to do with Khan and Allison by the way))

This got Namita to glanced up, "It...it isn't!", she asked almost the same thing he did and had to smile a bit over this. Fitting with her shy nature she couldn't just be forward even with this information, but did allow herself to walk a bit closer to Bagheera.

"I just figured...with as great as you...are, after all these seasons you would either be taken or...the scholarly alone type" she smiled.

~~~~

Kaa made quick work of the mouse and then glanced to it's fellows, "Anyone up to join him?" he slither charged into the lot of them.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(We could have Khan try to protect "his" jungle from another cat trying to take it over.)

"NOO!!!" The mice called, running in separate directions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I am scholarly," Bagheera smiled, "But that doesn't mean I prefer solitude. It's just that Baloo's antics can really test me sometimes."

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
(Hmm, ok, sounds good. I'll think on any ideas I might have for such a cat or if you have a character in mind you can play it. Eitherway)

"Ah, no, stay...still" even with his powers of hypnosis, Kaa was caught in trying to pick a mouse out of the group to go for. He stalled for a bit trying to pick a direction to go in.

~~~~

This did get a genuine laugh from Namita, "Yes I heard Baloo's still...himself" she smiled, "Well, don't worry, if I'm...going to be hanging around you more, I'll help talk to him or such so he's not so annoying".

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The mice could see their planned had bought them time, but they knew not to stop running.

~~~~~~~

"Even if most of those antics are just sleeping and eating fruit," Bagheera chuckled lightly, he was legitimately friends with Baloo.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
((I got any idea for what we were talking about with Shere Khan being challeged so I'll just go ahead with it and hopefully it's not to reverse lion king or anything ;) ))

While the others creatures of this jungle and even Shere Khan himself went about unaware of the threat looming over them, a sleek young tiger silently watched as a few birds fluttered past.

Shere Khan's sister had been taken by a group of humans and placed in what they called a circus where she had lived out her days. Her son, Exavier, captive born but always longing for the wild jungles he was told of had finally made his escape a while back, killing the ring master in the process before stalking his way over to the jungle his mother had mentioned so many times.

He wasn't here for a reunion of any sorts with his Uncle Shere Khan who ruled his jungle. He wanted the territory for himself, as most unthinking young adolescence got into their heads.

Still, keeping stealthy about it, Exavier slowly padded through the jungle looking for anyone he could get information from or clues as to where Shere Khan could be.

~~~~

After snapping at and getting a few more mice, the rest were given a reprive as Kaa soon tired himself out, onlyl having energy for so much of a chase and more use to failer than success so having no stamina to continue on a hunt. He finally stopped chasing the mice and rested.

~~~~

Namita smiled, "Well then he shouldn't be too big a challenge" she giggled. She knew Baloo and Bagheera were still more friends than Bagheera would ever really admit too and was happy that was still the case.

Sitting nearer Bagheera and resting her head down on the grass, she smiled up at him, "Well, all in all I can say I'm really happy I came back" she said.