The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Jungle Book

Kit12 · 442 · 27135

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"OK Miko, lead on." Maharajah said, getting the flint and putting it into a small back pack, along with a small pouch of coal and some maps, and a small pouch of man gold left here after Sir kiplings disappearance, Maharajah also packed in a rope, medical pouch, and a small, but decent size rock along with a empty half cocoanut and put the pack on his back before securing the rope that was tied to the back pack to his waist. Maharajah then caught up with Miko. "Just some things I thought might help if we get into some trouble." He explained. Maharajah listened to miko. "I'm sorry about your parents. I was raised by Sir kipling after he found me alone in the jungle. BO-BO said Sir kippling had a soft spot in his heart for Tigers, ever since this old Female tiger died cause of a fire that a bad man started to clear the jungle so this place could be built." Maharajah explained. " BO-Bo said sir Kippling was so angry with that man, it took at least five men to keep Sir Kippling from killing him." He explained.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Namita nodded, "Yes, I think so, even if I don't expect him to take it well, but for both his own sake and the jungle's, we should, only thing is we don't know where...".

Her half question was answered by a roar.

"I'd say they're probaably that way..." the kite answered what she'd been thinking.

~~~~

With a nod the monkey led on back to the estate where he'd seen the two cubs. He glanced about now, trying to spot them through the trees. "I think they left the man structure..." he said, still searching.

~~~~

Kaa was surprised to have caught another mouse now and with a smile did settle down again, again not showing whether or not he was done.

~~~~

Miko at first looked curious as to the stuff Maharajah had packed up, but believed him that they would probably be useful later.

He gasped and then frowned at the story, "Gosh...that's aweful. Yeah, I heard alot of stuff like that has happened here too. In fact we have this  one tiger here, Shere Khan, who is sort of in charge unofficially in the jungle. My dad and aunt knew him when he was younger and he was just bossy, but now, because of alot of what man's done I think, he's really angry and mean. He tried to kill that man-cub friend of mine and Elliott's, Mowgli, so that's why the grown-ups had to take him to the man-villiage".

"This Sir Kipling sounds like he cares about animals, and I know Mowgli does since he grew up here too, maybe soon there won't be a problem between man and the jungle" it was a very naive thought but Miko smiled with thinking it might be possible.

He remembered he was a tour guide of sorts and looked about, "So far, besides the trees we haven't spotted anything different but...oh, we're probably getting close to where Elliott and his herd might be!" he noticed some bent branches and trunks of trees, "Yup, those look just like they Colonel Hathi came through" the cub giggled slightly.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We have to hurry," Bagheera said, beginning to run.

~~~~~~

"Darn, I have to track them down," Louie frowned.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Namita nodded as well, taking off after Bagheera while the kite flew up to try and help by spotting and if further help was needed. He had a feeling with Bagheera now on the case though it wouldn't be too long before the intruder was dealt with.

~~~~

"This way, sir, I see pawprints!" the monkey lead on into the jungle after the two cubs.

~~~~

Exavier and Khan's fight raged on. The younger tiger pouncing only to be swat away yet again. Exavier growled in frustration.

"If...you are...my sister's kid, left after she was killed by man" Khan panted, "Then I'll give you a fair warning one more time before I kill you, back. off. and. leave!".

Exavier frowned, "Don't think so!" he lunged again.

~~~~

Miko soon began to hear the sounds of elephants and stepped out, "There they are!" he grinned back at Maharajah, "Ok, now Colonel Hathi's nice and all but...let me talk first, he can be grumpy".

As Miko walked up, a little calf soon spotted him and rushed over as well, "Hey Miko! Ooh, who's this?" he asked.

The panther cub grinned, "Elliott, this is my new friend Maharajah, he lives with man, or one man, and was showing me all their stuff".

"Wow...hi!" Elliott smiled.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Maharajah smiled at the Elephant calf. "Hi Elliot, nice to meet ya." Maharajah said to the elephant calf.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We're getting close!" Bagheera panted as he and Namita followed the kite. "I can make out Khan's voice..."

~~~~

Louie swung on vines to speed up his pace.

~~~~~~~~

The mice kept running, they didn't know if Khan was messing with them.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"You too!" Elliott grinned, "Wow, so you really know all about man?!" he asked, "We only knowed one man's cub our age...well two now but Ranjan's little".

"Yeah I told him about Mowgli" Miko smiled.

"Oh" the calf noticed the stuff Maharajah was wearing, "So what are those things?" he asked. His father still hadn't noticed any of this.

~~~~

"How do you know?" Namita asked. She then caught the sound on the wind Impudent waste of fur, I'll have you know I've been ruling this jungle since before your mother was born!"

"Nevermind..." Namita sighed, oh she hoped for his sake as well as Allison's Khan wouldn't do anything foolish. As they reached the place Namita caught sight of Khan throwing back his opponent once more.

Without hesitating she rushed out, "H-hold it...".

At seeing her firstly both tiger's paused. Khan frowned, "Don't interfere, I have this under control!".

~~~~

The monkey lead on, tracking any clues he could of the two cubs, before he saw something. "Um...we might have a problem..." he pointed to the two cubs now very near Hathi's elephant herd, "That one there, with the man stuff, he's the one but...I don't think we can get 'em with them elephants nearby".

~~~~

Kaa remained still for...two more seconds before becoming bored and still a bit hungry, giving chase. He was also having more success than he usually did.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well, I don't knoe everything about man, but I supose I know alot about man. " He said to Elliot. "and these are Man things, this is called a compass." Maharajah said, fliping it open. "It's one way man keeps from getting lost. This is Sir Kipling, the man who raised me, and my Monkey Friend BO-BO. BO-BO taught me how read man's words, write his words, and even how to make fire." He bragged before closing the Compass. "And this is called a leather helmet, Sir Kipling gave it to me to wear when he took me up in his flying Machine called an Airplane. We could see the whole jungle up there like a bird." Maharajah said. "And Sir Kipling traveled to far off lands, saw great things, and even discovered new places." Maharajah said proudly. " I live in a man structure called an estate, Sir Kipling and BO-BO use to live there before they dissappeared." He said, his mood saddened a bit. "Oh, and this is called a Back pack, Man uses it to carry stuff on their backs." He said to Elliot and Miko.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Watch out!" Bagheera said,leaping in front of Namita. "Khan...you really think you can take down a younger tiger alone?" the panther quickly asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You under estimate me," Louie grinned to his servant. "Meet me back at the ruins..."

As the two cubs were chatting, Louie swooped down with another servant and swiftly grabbed Miko and Maharajah!

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Wow..." Elliott just stared in awe as Maharajah went on. Even Miko, who had heard it, smiled again as he listened. Yup, even if as he said he didn't know everything about man, Maharajah knew some pretty cool stuff.

All the kids were shocked as the two cubs were suddenly hoisted up. "Hey...wa-" Miko was cut off as a monkey paw, he wasn't sure which, clamped over his mouth.

They were being...taken...by, by the monkeys? Why? The cub pondered this as they were taken along.

~~~~

For his part Exavier had thought that perhaps this one female panther wouldn't be too bad to take down, maybe, if Khan would let him and not attack from behind, but as another rushed out, he knew enough not to try it. He just backed up a bit, thinking.

For his part, Khan frowned, "I'll have you know I'm as good now as I ever was and I don't need some fellow cat who's forgotten his place and helps out man-cubs to come telling me...".

"We're trying to help!" Namita insisted.

Exavier still just backed up, assesing this situation. He didn't want to just give up, but taking on all three of them...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Back off," Bagheera growled to Exavier. "You're outnumbered, if you want out alive, leave!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You two have something to show me," Louie laughed to the cubs as he and the monkeys made their way back to the ruins.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Elliot get he.."Maharajah started before he was muffled by King Louie.
Maharajah was shocked to see an Orangatan here in Idea, they were native to south America, at least that's what the books in sir Kiplings library said, but Maharajah might get some answers as soon as he found out what this Primate wanted.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Exavier growled deep in his throat, not even answering the panther, mainly because he saw the end of all he'd worked for coming.

He...he'd put so much into winning this, he just couldn't fathom losing. That's when he snapped a bit and, in a desperate attempt to gain something back of the situation, perhaps a hostage or such, he lunged at between Khan and Bagheera and towards Namita.

She half saw it coming and darted back.

~~~~

"W-we don't know anything..." Miko stuttered out as soon as they were put down.

~~~~

Elliott hadn't needed Maharajah's half warning, as soon as the monkey's took off, he rushed back towards his herd, "Pop, Pop, the monkey's took that friend of mine Miko and our new friend Maharajah!".

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Sure you do..." King Louie nodded with a smirk. He turned to the tiger cub. "Word in the jungle is that you know the secret of fire. Is that correct?"

~~~~~~~~~~

"Namita!" Bagheera yelled, head butting Exhavier out of anger for the attack.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"You want the secret to making fire?" Maharajah asked, briefliy distracted by the ruins. "Why would you want or need fire?" He asked the Orangatan. Maharajah hoped he could stall for time until a rescue could be pulled off, provided Elliot's father would help.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Y-yeah" Miko said, "I mean...it doesn't do any good in the jungle". He also was catching on that getting the orangutan to talk was a goo distraction for however long they may need one.

~~~~

Exavier growled deeply as he was shoved aside. Standing he circled again and lunged, towards where Namita and Bagheera still stood. That's when Khan lunged between them right as his nephew leapt and with a quick swipe sent him rolling aside again.

"Now I'd suggest you take my first advice and leave" he said in a dangerous tone. Seeing that he wasn't going to win this, Exavier sighed and nodded, slunking off.

"I'll follow and make sure he does leave" the kite offered again. As Khan turned back to the two panthers he found Namita looking shocked and then she smiled.

"Don't go thinking I was being nice or anything" Khan quickly reminded her, "I was just...well, putting him in his place again" the tiger bluffed proudly.

~~~~

Meanwhile Hathi looked deep in debate, because he was. "Hmm, yes I see...well dealing with those apes would be highly difficult, even with the whole herd and...".

Elliott frowned sadly and Hathi sighed. "Fine I shall get the troops assembled...".

"Oh thankyou Pop!" Elliott hugged his father's leg, "I know just which way they went too, I think!".

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"As usual..." Bagheera nodded, with a light dose of humor in his voice.

~~~~~~~~~

Louie was different from Khan in one major way, wheras Khan wanted to be regarded as a terrifying and powerful creature, Louie wanted the whole jungle to bow to him...and party!

"Now, now, have some bananas," see if that will change your mind.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Miko look out!" Maharajah said as he ducked, also forcing Miko's head down. getting back up, he growled at Louie. "Are you stupid, we're jugle cats, anything besides meat will make us sick!" He growled at the Primate. "And as for showing you how to make fire, forget it." He said, turning around he started to walk away. " Lets go Miko." He told the Panther.

Meanwhile a bird flew off after listioning tor this, he found Shere Khan and landed before him. "A thousand Pardons my leige, but a White tiger cub who wears man things and can command fire is in your jungle. Louie of the monkeys has him and a Panther cub called Miko held in the ruins my lord." The bird said, before taking off, remembering how shere khane hated man and fire, and did not want to be near the up coming massacure.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Namita had smiled as well, also knowing Khan was just bluffing.

The tiger probably would have answered this with some other statement to assert his total control, but the bird interrupted him, something he was about to snap at him for doing, before he caught his words.

Another...tiger, with man thing...what of his species would be so daft! Yet from the bird's words it was one of those odd white one's who had never fitted into a jungle properly.

Namita meanwhile gasped at what she overheard while they were still there, Louie had Miko cubnapped...

Shere Khan did let out a loud growl, before bounding off towards where he knew the ruins to be.

Namita frowned in worry over at Bagheera, clearly showing what she was wondering over, would Khan hurt Miko in all his anger over this. She  didn't say a word before bounding off after him, hoping to keep that from happening.

~~~~

"I think it's all he knows to offer" Miko defended the ape king just slightly, "though, I have to agree" he looked to Louie, "We shouldn't show you about fire, it's not safe. My dad use to say it was the jungle destroyer, and I know some of the others still call it that too".

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"He betetr not be trying to hurt them..." Bagheera said about Shere Khan to Namita, running towards the ruins.