The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Tutorial Drawings?

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I know Sky provided one already a while ago, but now the file can't be found apparently. Does anybody have any tutorial pages to show how to draw the gang? I'm thinking of trying some fanart of my own, but I have not the slightest idea of how to draw them :lol:

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yes Sky provided one of Littlefoot, I'm not sure where it ended up though or if he is still working on it.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
I'm not sure what happened to the one tutorial on Sky's DA page, but I did happen to download it before it disappeared. And I happen to have a new found respect for the artist who can successfully draw LBT art. It's not as easy as it looks, but after several weeks, and yes I did say weeks, I've finally gotten a suitable handle on drawing LBT characters.

As to where to find another one...I'm not sure, but I'd check DA or Google, just to cautious.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
What I'd like is tutorials on how to draw poses, aswell as drawing techniques. But that's not only for LBT, but in drawing in general.
I'd like to develop my own style that way.  :)
Ofcourse, inspiration is always good. But the two points above would atleast help me. Alot.
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Maybe, with some luck, we may persuade Sky to re-upload that tutorial. I think it should be very useful for all of us :DD .

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You could as him via page, either put it back up on his site, or put it on LBTL's server so you could download it if both of them are willing.