The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Challenge

Nick22 · 247 · 29391

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
And I'm supposed to believe you, the same dinoton who blabbed about a Dinoton state secret to an ancient relic? its going to take a long time for you to regain my trust Para.." The Minister said dismissively. "Simply because you say something will no longer mean I will take it at face value..You may end up being right...But I will check with Lord Stripetail.. just to make sure.. Now.. consider our meeting finished, and get back to work on finding out more on Repta-whateveroitscalled." The mInister finished and stood up.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
"All because I am friends with Stripetail." Wayne shook his head. "I thought you will understand what I got to say and if you can't trust me when I am telling the truth, then who can you trust and how can we have a golden age if your acting like this. A complete jurk, what happened to that bright glee on board the space station and on board that ship." Wayne stood up and walk to the door then look back as he opened it. "How can I trust you if you can't believe that I been telling the truth, I have been in this job for years and once I never lied, why would I begin now? think about that Minster, think about that. I told you who I told and that was true, why would I lie now? think about those things, good day minister." Wayne leaves slamming the door behind him and head to the shuttle.

He got on Board and head to the space station. One place that he knew that trust still holds, Wayne could see the Minister not even listening to him and all he done was tell the truth never once in his life he never lied but the minister bluntly and blindly called him one right in that office and all because to his view of being friends with Lord Stripetail.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail sat up as his buzzer rang. the device had a feature that identified the caller.. it wasWayne. "I wonder what he could want at this early hour.." Hethought to himself as he turnedit on. "I'm here Wayne...what's up?" He said into the speaker.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Stripetail the Minister seem to be up tight for some reason, first time I hear him speak of Dinoton State Secerts about this find of the ship. you was on board when we found the device and that video speaking to us all. I have no idea what he playing at but his not even believing me about a weapon that was used on police which is called a Fossilizer" Wayne said to Stripetail on the speaker.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i'd imagine Its not the ship he's concerned about but your find of Dinovolving.. and being in his place I'd keep it a secret too. The truth is, Wayne, he doesn't like me or trust me, nor apparently does he trust anyone who does. I just hope you didn't say anything insulting to him..." Stripetail replied. "Remember, he's your boss... as for hiss behavior, I'd attribute it to him being up so early. He's not used to being up so early, and what you had to say roused his temper..So that weapon is called a Fossilizer? it mimics the Stonus Imprise spell.. the difference is the spell causes the person trapped within to stay there for at least 12 hours."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It not even magic also, I seen the designs of it, this weapon use a energy base fuel cell that converts a energy stream to a fequency that able to fire a beam that on impact turn those into stone there is another weapon but I can't tell you about that one unless they start using it which i hope they don't" Wayne said to Stripetail on the commucation device. "But I got a feeling they are going for Dirah again. I must warn you that magical defences you know of might not work against these weapons."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I've dealt with similar devices before Wayne, my defenses will be fine...don't worry about me... as for Dirah, you're probably right... but the Minister will probably not care at this point... Dirah's really pushed his patience to the limit...and he's going to try to find someone. ANYONe to fill her position, and partner up with you...at least that's what I would do... in his position... I would close by lying low for awhile.. unless he calls you into his office... if he does.. you'd better start packing up, because he's likely dismissing you..."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I see what you mean, I will keep things to myself about what I find so nothing else like this happen. I will keep things low for now. take care Stripetail, I am going back to the station to keep examming this ship data and technology" Wayne said and  then close the channel.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail turned the device off and got out of his chair. "I do hope you don't get in trouble Wayne.. you can't afford any more.."
_
When Waynegot to the station he found a number of scientists standing in front of the doorway. "The minister wishes to talk with you Para. He sent you a hologram device. It came with instructions for u sto give it to you and have you play it, before letting you in today.."one of them said, handing the device to him.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Why do I have a feeling his going to say something that going to right out down in the dumbster. At least I let him know then not tell him." Wayne muttered taking the device but before he played it a ship docks and a door open up with someone standing there in a outfit with a badge on the uniform like clothing.

"Sorry for coming without letting anyone know but I am Allo from the DInosaurcers and the Sorceress on Replitian got me promission to use a transdimension device to get in contact with a Dinosaur named Wayne and take him before her so she can talk to him personally." Allo said walking up to them

"That me" Wayne put a claw thumb at himself "But just a second I need to see what sort of bad news I am going to get. That the feeling at the moment cause I let Stripetail know that DInovoloving device and never told about it being a state dinoton secert till this morning"

"Hmm if it bad news then it not fair at all since you didn't know about this till the morning when he told you. Then in any law you should be not changed by fault of that." Allo spoke. "Let see what it say first though"

"Alright" Wayne push the play button.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
An image of the minisiter appeared. "First off, Para, you insulted me at our last meeting...I am your boss, and have alot of stuffon my plate, and I don't need back talk from my head of security. I read you the riot act, because you revealed information you weren't supposed to reveal, to someone not authorized to recieve it. With that said, I over-reacted. I'm not used to being up at that ealy hour, and because of it, I was not in a good mood, and you walked into a buzzsaw. So I'm willing to let bygones be bygones. You obviously trust the wizard, and you've served me well for a longtime.. so I'll let the matter drop. I will not charge you with any violations, but if there is a next time, you will have no such excuse. You know now that there are Dinoton state secrets, information critical to the welfare, and defense of Dinoton. That information must stay in Dinoton hands, Wayne,we cannot risk such delicate information in the hands of outsiders, however trusted they may be."
_TheMinister paused. "By the timeyou get this, a creature called Allo wiill bethere to takeyou to his homeworld. I know because the Sorceress of that world sent me amessage explaining the situation. I give you permission to go, but we are not getting involved in thier conflict. Understand? You have 24 hours to contact the Sorceress, and return here. By then I should have some news to tell you. Minister out"The image of the minister vanished.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Look like things are settled. for a moment I thought he was going to flip out at me" Wayne sighed in relief "Well we better get going"

"This way" Allo said and they leave the station the ship leaving and entering a ripple then it closed off behind them.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
A Newrippleappearedin Dinosaucer space, andthe two ofthem appearedbefore averylarge hall. Gathered inside were the Sorcerer andSorceress along with the rest of the Dinosaucers.
(I'll bethe Sorcerer)
"Goodwork Allo" The Sorcerer smiled as Wayne and Allo came into view. "You got him. The Sorceress will speak to you shortly, but first we'd like to know if you have any allies that could help us. We will need all the help we can get I fear..We need someone.. can you think of anyone.. Wayne..? He asked him.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Erm Dinosaurcers share the same planet as the Tyrannos and they don't have some huge hall plus the Sorcerer and Sorceress just sit on the side lines letting them both sort it out and keeping to their borders the most time only conflict that serious to happen is the two groups on Earth.)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Alright, thanks for the future reference. Just go along, I'll edit the background later..)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(the two sit in this rocky looking place building that quite big and two guards standing at the stairs up to the door to the place. very clam about things)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Thanks)
"Hello allo" the Guard said as they approached. "they are expecting you..follow me. He lead Wayne up some stairs, followed a few steps back by Allo. Hel ed them through a door into a large chamber. The Sorcerer and Sorceress were seated in large chairs which looked like split rocks with the centers hewed out of them. "Welcome" the Sorcerer said freely. "Welcome my friend.. please sit down and relax"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Wayne sit down looking at them "Thank you, I never seen a planet before that share a same orbit with Earth in another dimension, the Earth in ours is the only one in orbit in the Sol system but has a very highly powered defence ring around it the most advanced in the Tri-Foundation Alliacne"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We know, We've been watching your world for a while now...who is that strange creature who lives in a castle?  we've been watching him, as well as you... forgive us.. Allo here thinks that we need allies against the Tyrannos.. the more the better" The sorcerer give Allo a quizzical glance.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Well that would be easier said then done. there a strict guideline to not interfer with other races in wars" Wayne said to them. Allo listened to this. "Our set of laws and there to keep things in balance. there isn't just dinotons there is the Rainbow Faces and Humans they the other two of the tri-foundation alliance and for the last two months there been a increase in talks with Lord Stripetails foundation of Magic on Earth 51 which they settled on that world since it smack in the centre of the tri-foundation space so it a natural conlized system." Wayne explained to them.