The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

I'm Back For Good This Time

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hey everyone long time no see and chat. It's been eight and a half months since I last logged in here and a lot has happened in that time. I joined a few new forums witch didn't turn out well. And I did a lot of thinking and I wanna put my old past here behind me and trying to befriend you guys on here. I know I've upset a lot of you witch I didn't mean to. And I wanna say sorry to VonBoy for being a jerk to you. I hope you can one day forgive me for my actions. And I will try my hardest to be active here once again. I still love the famdom and the movies and songs. It's great to be back and I hope non of you hate me still because of my actions in the past. And I did a lot of thinking of how I can become a better person as well. You guys are a very accepting forum that I'm amazed about.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome back.  I'm sure you'll enjoy your returning here.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
No hard feeling mate! (At least not from me, I don't even remember the incident that caused you to leave.) Welcome back!

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
welcome back petrie
 the more than come back the better
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

FreckledOne

• Spike
    • View Profile
Welcome back!  :) Sorry that you didn't have any luck joining other forums.

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Jan 3 2013 on  12:18 AM
welcome back petrie
 the more than come back the better
Speaking of which, I have also returned after being majorly busy and sick for quite a while.

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome back Blitz! :DD Good to see you back around. :yes

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
welcome back blitz.. the more the better.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Thanks Pterano! Sorry if I worried anyone here having been MIA that long.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hey Blitz i sent you a pm. I was wondering if you like to roleplay at all?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dosu2Dinner

• Spike
    • View Profile
Welcome back! OK, so I'm new, but hi and welcome back from me anyway!  :DD

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hey, Petrie85! welcome back to the GoF!

I've been open to other members lately, so I guess I better make amends with you, too.

I'm remembering a lot of... talking I was doing with other members behind your back. I soem of us (I'll keep back names in respect for those members, this is just about me) had a running joke that you were just a computer, making automatic posts to every thread, but never really saying anything substantial.

You might have wrote hate posts toward me or something, I think you said something sometime about why am I working some crappy temp job at a wal-mart, and I said that's all I can find, jerk. After awhile, I just started skipping over every single post you'd make, just knowing they wouldn't really be anything interesting in them. I mostly just remember that all of your posts were kinda... empty. You made so many posts in the past, and yet, they all seemed so... pointless. You would just say something like "Yeah, i like that", or something, in every one of your posts.

I Remember coming home from work, find like 10 or 15 topics all the way down the "Today's active topics" section with replies from Petrie85. Just a wall of your username, I'd sigh, and just think "What a waste."

You never added anything to discussions. I wanted to report you for just spamming several times.

I actually made a 2011 GoF's member award image for you, as a joke. I thought it was funny at the time, but you'd probably think it was hateful. Well, here is that image...

I see you're making a lot better posts now, really adding something to discussions here

Anyway, I feel bad about all of that.. almost hateful stuff I was joking about about you back then, and I'd like to maybe become friends now, if you're willing. :yes

Hey, would you want somebody to chat with on Skype? :DD
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)