The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Nahla's RP

Nahla · 757 · 81162

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot ran to greet his Grandpa "Cera said her dad killed Nahla..but she is alive..I don't understand" he said in one big rush.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandpa placed the sleeping longneck down, before answering his grandson. "He tried to, Littlefoot," he said solemnly. "But he failed. We have to make sure she stays with at least one grown up until he calms down." Within a few moments he heard shifting and moaning from the other large body in the area, and her mate walked up to her. "How are you feeling, dear?" he asked as his wife opened her eyes and looked at him.
"Awful," she replied. "What happened?"
"Well, you've caught a bad illness, probably from Nahla," Grandpa replied. "I got some treesweets for you that will help you recover quicker." Grandma looked at him, shocked.
"You mean... the Shadowlander's curse?" she questioned faintly. Grandpa hesitated for a moment before slowly nodding at her.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot seemed confused "Whats the Shadowlanders Curse?" he asked in a scared tone.

Nahla shifted in her sleep,calm and at peace for the first time in weeks.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"The Shadowlander's curse is the nickname for the illness that your Grandmother has," his Grandpa explained. "Apparently, there's something in the Shadowlands that can cause a harsh illness, but the residents don't get it. Instead, they carry it and pass it on to dinosaurs that don't live there. I got it when we ran into Hades once, many years ago... but I think once you get it once, you won't get it again." He realised what he had too late and tried to change the subject.
"Remember to keep your distance, Littlefoot," his Grandma warned him again. "We have heard that this illness has the worst effects on children, even killing some of them."

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"So I have to stay away from Nahla?" Littlefoot asked looking at his friend "Or she will make me sick?".

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"For now," Grandpa replied. "It can only really survive in the Shadowlands, so it should die out of her system eventually, as most illnesses do. If she eats well and gets strong again I'm sure it'll go."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoto sighed "I just don't understand whats so bad about this Hades guy..I mean isn't he Nahla's dad?".

(I'll be away from computer for  a bit,I'm gonna bake some cookies)

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
(Yeah, I won't be on for a long time after this... I'm just about to go to bed, then I've got school tomorrow. :cry )

"Yes," Grandma replied. "But he has done some terrible things..."
"But as we've said, we'll wait until you're older before we tell you about him and the Shadowlanders in general," said Grandpa. "For now, it's time to settle down and rest."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(Boo school,nighty nighty)

"But.." Littlefoot started but stopped and sighed "Yes Grandma yes Grandpa" he laid down next to his Grandparents keeping an eye on Nahla just in case someone came to hurt her.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandma ate the treesweets that were by her side, and almost immediately her head felt clearer, although it was still painful, and her muscles were still weak. She stayed awake and watched the others drift off into sleep. She uncomfortably shuffled further away from Littlefoot, not willing to take the risk. She then looked over to Nahla, knowing that the colours were familiar, but she was struggling to remember exactly where from. It wasn't going to bother her for now, though. For now, she needed more rest.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(I'm attempting this 4am in the moring so forgive me)

The Next Day

Littlefoot was first wake,he yawned getting up.

Nahla hadn't moved and she was still fast sleep,her breathing falling and rising softly.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Both of his grandparents were sleeping peacefully. Grandma shifted her head slightly, but apart from that and the obvious signs that they were breathing steadily, there was little movement from either of them.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Grandma? Grandpa?" Littlefoot asked in an almost depressed tone "I need to talk to you about something" he said poking his Grandpa.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
His grandpa awoke, but Grandma kept sleeping, still needing to regain some of the energy the sickness drained from her.
"What is it, Littlefoot?" Grandpa yawned.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I had a bad sleep story" he replied tears in his eyes "There was this dark shadowy place with no food,and everyone was really skinny. I walked on and Nahla was lying there,I ran over to her but it was awful,she was covered in blood and..." Littlefoot choked back a sob "She wasn't breathing and her neck was broken. Scared I walked on and a big longneck appeared. He was black as the night and his eyes were really red. He laughed in a cruel way and bought his foot down on to me....I d-" Littlefoot stopped he could not say anymore he was too busy sobbing.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Shh, it's over now," said Grandpa, wrapping his neck around his grandson in a comforting way. "You're back in the Great Valley, Nahla is recovering well, and there is no longneck as black as the night sky here." He was concernced, though. Should he just tell Littlefoot that he had seen Hades in his sleep story? He decided to leave it for now and talk to him about it later, and he rubbed his head gently against the young longneck.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot was shaking he was that terrified,still sobbing he laid his head against his Grandpa's.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandma soon also woke up after hearing the cries of her grandson.
"What happened?" she asked when she saw the weeping longneck. She was tempted to go and give him a reassuring rub, too, but she was still ill and unable to get up, and she couldn't risk Littlefoot catching the disease, either. Her husband looked at her and just mouthed 'Later' before going back to comforting Littlefoot.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla finally stirred she opened her eyes and yawned. She heard the cries and looked over "What happened?" she asked concerned standing up stiill limping that leg though it dd not seem to pain her"

(Just watched a show on how racehorses work,it was interesting but don't watch if you have a queasy stomach)

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Littlefoot had a bad sleep story," Grandpa explained, still trying to calm down the terrified longneck. Grandma just lay there, feeling helpless. She looked over to Nahla.
"How are you feeling?" she asked her.