The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hey y'all!

jalistair

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hey everybody, I'm Jay from Melbourne, Australia. I'm Seventeen and  I've been a fan of LBT since before I can remember. The first film was always a favorite of mine and it continues to be to this very day. When I heard about the supposed deleted scenes in 2010, I began searching for more information and pictures, Which I continue to do into 2013, as new cels and art are always popping up on the internet. Besides the obvious, I'm also an enthusiast of all things 80's, I love animation in general and am considering become an animator. Music-wise I don't have many favorite artists, but anything 80's or theatrical sounding, I love. I've known about this forum for a few years now but i never got around to joining it before. But I finally did it, and I'm glad I did    :DD

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Gang of Five, Jay! I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here! You won't regret joining, this is one of the friendliest online communities out there. :DD

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I'm the same age as you. :lol Welcome to the forums, you love it here!

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Welocome to GOF.

Another fellow Aussie,awesome.

You'll love it here and get very good friends.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GoF, Jay!  :wave

I'm sure you'll like it here and I'm glad you finally decided to join us :yes

(BTW: You're EXACTLY one year older than me  :lol  :lol my birthday's the 16th October, too  :lol: )
Inactive, probably forever.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us Jay :)
Another land before time fan from down under. Seriously with the ratio of population / land before time fans Australia probably has the highest percentage of LBT fans ;)
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community. Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own :yes

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Gang of Five, jalistair!

@Malte: That honour probably belongs to Finland. There at least 9 members from there (Pikkutassu, tossu, Sovereign, Standard_toaster, Radel, Vanlande, TheGirlFromFinland, Dinosaurman, Mercury). But it certainly would be great if as many countries as possible could beat that score.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 And welcome to GoF!  :DD .

@Jansenov and Malte: I don't think Chile could beat that score anytime soon, I am the only chilean left since the other chilean member does no longer came here after the earthquake in 2010 :blink: .... and I am no longer very active  XD .

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
G'day and welcome to the GOF!

I'm another member that hails from down under,we Aussies slowly taking over  :lol

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Dosu2Dinner

• Spike
    • View Profile
Hi, welcome to the Gang of Five!  :lol:

Glad you decided to join - everyone here is really friendly.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hello, hello, hello, Jay and welcome :DD
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein