The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Least Beautiful Character

MurMur · 33 · 3242

MurMur

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Who is the most ugly looking character in the whole Land Before Time franchise? State your opinions here.
But please, don't bash characters because of their ugliness. It's not their fault after all.

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Hmm... there was a really warty character in the series, but I can't remember its name o-O. It wouldn't be any resident of the great valley...

Though that one big flyer was a little... pale lol

Bruton the Iguanodon

That is soooooo easy

One word: Yellowbellies

MurMur

• Petrie
    • View Profile
And what is wrong with the Yellowbellies, exactly?  :)

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Sharptooth certainly isn't going to b winning any beauty pagents.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I honestly don't know - I don't tend to think of dinosaurs as ugly, though some are certainly less 'ugly' than others XDD
then again, I think Vampire Bats are cute CUTE THING!!
CUTE THING!! so I'm probably not the best judge for this.... (aww lookit his widdle face, what a CUUUTE smile!!)
The Yellowbellies I actually found quite appealing - they were very colorful and cheerful-looking, so they are definitely not on my list, lol

Ehh, I may have to pass on this one. But it was fun digressing with myself :lol
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
yeah... the Yellowbellies ARE colourful... but they're far too fat for my taste  :nyah

Can't decide who's the ugliest character. The LBT characters aren't ugly at all as SES already stated. So I'll just name a few...
Rinkus: Well, being supposed to be a guy pink just doesn't fit :x
Yellowbellies in general: see above
Rooter: Though I like his deep lines I think it's no surprise he hasn't a mate :D
Swimming Sharptooth LBT 9: I think that's obvious  :smile
Itchy and Dill: They're so ugly they doesn't even realise the uglyness of each other :P:
Inactive, probably forever.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Dill. Jeez, I was watching it and I was thinking to myself, "That is one ugly crocodile." The Yellow Bellies aren't my favorite either, far from it, in fact. They're kind of pointless, as you could really use any Dinosaur and just change their customs a bit. Also, they're the furthest thing that you could imagine from what they really are. That escapes my mind at the moment, but it's true. I really thought they were do-do birds when I first saw them.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^I thought they weren't dinosaurs at all, when watching it the first time  :x
Inactive, probably forever.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Hmm, I can't think of any character or creature in LBT being particularly ugly. I mean yeah I have opinions on what they look like. For instance, I think Ichy is cute and Dil is cool looking. But ugly was never really an opinion I held for any character.

Mr. Clubtail

• Chomper
  • LITTLE THINGS ARE AWFUL I HATE EM!
    • View Profile
The obvious answer is Sharptooth and anyone who looks physically identical to him.

(Yes, I know how old this thread is.)

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile

Nanotyrannus

• Junior synonym
  • Chomper
  • i'll put something here eventually
    • View Profile
That pink longneck abomination thing that shows up in Chomper's dream in that one episode and, for his colors alone, the main antagonist sharptooth from the fifth movie.

As far as proper characters go, I'll say Rooter; he might be a great character, but a "beautiful" one he is absolutely not.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Poor Rooter..

I’d say Mr. Thicknose. He’s not ugly ugly, but neither is he beautiful looking.

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

LittlefootOnASkateboard

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Wow this is an interesting question. Hmm... I think the Yellowbellies weren't exactly ugly, it's just that they were so terribly annoying and their design didn't fit the series at all!  :doofahCringe

I think the Sharp Teeth, especially in the earlier movies, aren't somewhere between ugly-adorable to just ugly. Red eyes, covered i warts and wrinkles. I'm mostly talked about the T.rex mind you. Big shoutout to the tiger-striped JP inspired raptors from the third movie. Some real good looking raptor designs there!

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • The Gang of Five's Yellow Belly fan
    • View Profile
I think Guido is kind of ugly  :feelsbadman but in a cute way.  :feelsgoodman

LittlefootOnASkateboard

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile

Ha! I'm with ya. I both kinda hate and love his design. I remember feeling that he looks more like a Simpsons character than something that belong in land before time.

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile

Ha! I'm with ya. I both kinda hate and love his design. I remember feeling that he looks more like a Simpsons character than something that belong in land before time.

That actually would’ve been cool to see.  I like to see how everyone reacts when they see an TLBT reference on The Simpsons (in fact, there has to be more TLBT references across different movies and TV shows.  Only two I saw so far was in the movie: “Mystery Men”, and the TV series: “The New Woody Woodpecker Show”).

LittlefootOnASkateboard

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile

That actually would’ve been cool to see.  I like to see how everyone reacts when they see an TLBT reference on The Simpsons (in fact, there has to be more TLBT references across different movies and TV shows.  Only two I saw so far was in the movie: “Mystery Men”, and the TV series: “The New Woody Woodpecker Show”).

Holy heck, I didn't even know there were any. I gotta check them out!

WinterFan

• I require darkness and sub-zero tempteratures
  • Ruby
    • View Profile
I feel kinda mean for saying but it's probably Guido haha. But I like his personality!  :feelsgoodman