The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Least Beautiful Character

MurMur · 33 · 3253

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile
I think Guido is kind of ugly  :feelsbadman but in a cute way.  :feelsgoodman

Ha! I'm with ya. I both kinda hate and love his design. I remember feeling that he looks more like a Simpsons character than something that belong in land before time.

That actually would’ve been cool to see.  I like to see how everyone reacts when they see an TLBT reference on The Simpsons (in fact, there has to be more TLBT references across different movies and TV shows.  Only two I saw so far was in the movie: “Mystery Men”, and the TV series: “The New Woody Woodpecker Show”).

Holy heck, I didn't even know there were any. I gotta check them out!

Oh, and I forgot to mention those aren’t the only shows and movies that mention it. 

I’ve seen Season 2 and 3 of MAD reference the franchise at least 2 times (once if you count references in each season). 

Although there’s no legit way to view the Season 2 reference due to it being unavailable on Prime Video, buy Season 3 of MAD on Prime Video and watch the Outtagascar parody episode. 

You’ll see what happens… ;)

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
The obvious answer is Sharptooth and anyone who looks physically identical to him.

(Yes, I know how old this thread is.)

Us Sharpteeth are offended by these remarks. Its you leaf eaters that are ugly.  :sharptoothgrrr

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
C'mon. We, sharpteeeth, just have problems with teeth maximum intercuspation. That doesn't make us ugly. :/

LittlefootOnASkateboard

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
I like the idea of Sharp Teeth on top of being ferocious killers also having incredible sensitive egos.

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
Ichy and Dil win my vote here. Plus some of those weird mammals that appeared in various TV series episodes...they creeped me out. I mean, remember the purple color scheme of that one that helped the Gang out of the Mysterious Beyond that one time? Why purple of all the colors?

I must admit, I'm shocked at how many people think Guido is ugly. I had no idea that was such a common opinion. (Heck, I always thought he was among the cutest LBT characters! He was a big favorite of mine 6-7 years ago.)

"I don't see anything!"--Cera

"Maybe your eyes are getting in the way."--Rainbow Face

The jewelstone queen

• just call me Jewel ; D
  • Spike
  • I'm just an artist :0
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel (I animate stuff, they old)
I'll have to call this out on tickles.

Now I have nothing against the other mammals in the franchise, I love small fuzzy things!

But something about his design just doesn't feel right to me. It could be his big nose or the way he looks in the lbt style.
I'm currently writing an lbt fanfic about Littlefoot and Ruby, it's a little cringy at first. Go check it out if you're interested! FANFICTION.NET- https://www.fanfiction.net/s/14063661/1/The-Land-Before-time-Unbearable
OR RIGHT HERE ON THE WEBSITE- https://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=17556.0

Mr. Clubtail

• Chomper
  • LITTLE THINGS ARE AWFUL I HATE EM!
    • View Profile

Ha! I'm with ya. I both kinda hate and love his design. I remember feeling that he looks more like a Simpsons character than something that belong in land before time.

That actually would’ve been cool to see.  I like to see how everyone reacts when they see an TLBT reference on The Simpsons (in fact, there has to be more TLBT references across different movies and TV shows.  Only two I saw so far was in the movie: “Mystery Men”, and the TV series: “The New Woody Woodpecker Show”).
There is a Gravity Falls episode called "The Land Before Swine".

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile

There is a Gravity Falls episode called "The Land Before Swine".

I feel embarrassed for not noticing that until now… :ChomperEww

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
For me, it's Ichy and Dil.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
For me, it's Ichy and Dil.

Yeah, they got my vote, too. And between the two of them, Ichy was the worst offender to me...I remember thinking he was just unpleasant to look at even when I was a kid.

"I don't see anything!"--Cera

"Maybe your eyes are getting in the way."--Rainbow Face

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
For some reason, I've always thought that Mr. Clubtail's appearance was off-putting in the ugly sense.

Which is appropriate, given what little we know of his character.

The jewelstone queen

• just call me Jewel ; D
  • Spike
  • I'm just an artist :0
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel (I animate stuff, they old)
For some reason, I've always thought that Mr. Clubtail's appearance was off-putting in the ugly sense.

I think they wanted to make him some grouchy old man or something, and I guess they wanted to make sure we got the point. 
I'm currently writing an lbt fanfic about Littlefoot and Ruby, it's a little cringy at first. Go check it out if you're interested! FANFICTION.NET- https://www.fanfiction.net/s/14063661/1/The-Land-Before-time-Unbearable
OR RIGHT HERE ON THE WEBSITE- https://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=17556.0

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile

I think they wanted to make him some grouchy old man or  something, and I guess they wanted to make sure we got the point. 
I think we got the point. Maybe a little too much, Universal. :p
Seriously, I'd have to say Ichy and Dil are the least beautiful character.
Go Chomper!