The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Longneck RP.

Nahla · 499 · 45871

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"How are you feeling?" Grandpa asked softly, shielding his grandson from the worst of the downpour with his body.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The teenaged male groaned "Sore...what even happened" he asked blinking a few times.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Zimba attacked you." Grandpa stated. "Can you move your legs?"

The black stranger remained where he was like a statue, rain running down his body.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I'll try" he tried but couldn't,he had temporary feeling loss in his legs..and everywhere else..he was really numbed up but he kept trying as to not worry his Grandpa.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"It's alright." Grandpa soothed him. "Can you help me carry him away from here? I don't think he broke anything..."

"Let's hope he didn't." The other male uttered, still stepping up to help.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot just laid his head on the ground,his body trying to get over the shock.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
They carefully carried him over to where Grandma and Nahla were.

"What happened?" Grandma softly demanded as they laid him down on the ground beside her. Grandpa told them.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla froze "Where...where is he?" she asked "Wheres Zimba?"

Littlefoot just groaned in reply  of the sound of that name.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"At the resting place." Grandpa told her, settling down beside his wife.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot groaned as sudden pain shot up his side he gritted his teeth as it happened again and again "Dang it this hurts...." Littlefoot complained.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"You most likely bruised your ribs." Grandpa told him. "Try not to move them to much."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I should go check on Zimba" Nahla said standing up.

OOC: Not good idea there Nahla...

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"That... might not be the smartest move now, girl." The black stranger spoke up. Lightning illuminated his form as he looked intently at her.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Why not?" Nahla asked she looked around "Someone tell me whats going on!"

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"He... got hurt really badly... perhaps even killed." The black Longneck told her. "I could not let him kill Littlefoot, after all."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla stared at him "Y.-y-you hurt him?!" she snarled stomping her foot with an angry roar and charged forward ramming her whole weight into the  stranger,before tail whipping again and again...this had to be hurting SOME..

OOC; Please no be mad at Nahla :D,can you blame her? Her  first friend she ever known is hurt most likely dead..she ain't thinking/

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
He let her vent her anger and frustration against him. Those attacks meant little to him, he had had worse before he had even reached the age of five.

"Nahla." Grandma tried to get her attention.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla whipped around to face Grandma "WHAT?!!" she screamed panting..she knew it..bad things ALWAYS happen in storms. First her parents,now Zimba..who's next..LITTLEFOOT.

OOC: Nahla needs a reality check when it comes to Zimba  :lol she needs to know he is really an evil little...ugh

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Look at Littlefoot." The elder female ordered her. "Closely."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla turned to Littlefoot and frowned. His neck was littered in choke marks,a large cut covered his back and he was clenching is side  in clear pain still Nahla turned again "What about him?"