The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Which sequal was your favorite?

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
My favorite sequal is LBT 5.  What's yours?

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I've just watched from 2 to 10, but I'll someday watch the other two sequels and the series. (so beware!!! :lol)

Ratiasu

• Spike
    • View Profile
#6 and 7 were my favorites, mainly because of the characters.

TheNumberOneShmuck

• Spike
    • View Profile
#10 is my favourite. I'm not even going to try to give a detailed explanation as to why, because I suck at that kind of thing, but I will say that the story was a big factor.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I cannot label one sequel as the one and only favorite. Generally I prefered most of the early sequels made by Roy Alan Smith to many of Charles Grosvenors. However I like LBT 5 and 6 too and especially LBT 9. I have a serious problem with LBT 10 for being too much in conflict with many other LBT movies (there is a long thread on LBT 10 already so I won't repeat it all here).

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
I can't really decide on which LBT I prefer over the other. I like them all because they all show different admirable morals and traits. I do prefer Charles Grosvenor's sequels to Roy Allen Smith's but that doesn't mean I don't like what he's done with LBT as a director. I really can't label ones I like over other so I'm gonna duck out of that one!  :P:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I really love them all so much I don't have a favorite .I just love each and every one of them for different reasons.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
there all good, but if i had to pick, it'll probably be 5 and 10.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com

Tails_155

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://xerofocusstudios.com/forums/portal.php

Teresa

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Jeez i can't decide. They're all great in my opinion   :)

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dash The Longneck,Apr 21 2007 on  04:56 PM
I really love them all so much I don't have a favorite .I just love each and every one of them for different reasons.
Amen to that! :DD

EDIT: Look at this. Almost every sequel got at least 2 votes, with LBT 10 having the most votes. Look at the only one that didn't get ANY votes.... :lol

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I love them all!
My favorite is probably five, however. Chomper reappears.

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
this was hard to chose since i love them all but i have to say the first one 2 and 5 are my top 3 favorites.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I like most of them.  It's hard to pick a favorite. I like certain ones more then others, but there is no real favorite at this time I can pick out.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Seven definitely. I loved the plot, I love the newer characters (especially Pterano), and it was at least a bit more "mature" than many of the other sequels.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I honestly didn't like LBT 7 at all, though it was better than 13.

BTW, this topic is over a year old now.  Can an admin add #13 to the poll?  It wasn't out yet when I made this topic.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
I doubt you'd have to worry about anyone wanting to put LBT 13 as their favorite movie. Still, you never know, maybe somebody saw something redeeming in it that I missed.

Number 7 is my fave because it was the first one I rewatched when I got back into LBT. It's got my favorite song, "Beyond," in it too.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
...For the record, I was really touched by the "How Do You Know?" song in LBT 13.  It just...  Reached me...  More than three different times, actually!  Sometimes even, I'd wake up with the song in my heart...!  Especially the first verse and chorus...!  And, I'll admit, it took me TWO watchings to "get" LBT 13, much like Miles Davis' "B****es Brew" took two listenings to get, and, in both cases, once I "got" them...  I couldn't get enough of them!  I've seen LBT 13 like, over seven times since I bought it!

I'm not really a "favorites picker" when it comes to LBT, but, if I had to choose, I would choose IX: Journey to Big Water.  It's probably the sequel I've seen the most!  (Though, X hit me like a ton of bricks, oh my god...!  In more ways than one!  And so did V, VIII, and occasionally II, near the end...  Poor baby Chomper; poor Littlefoot...)
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
I can't choose between second and fifth variants. :huh:
Ah well, i'll choose them both. :)