The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

New here :)

raniwasacyborg

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • http://cyborgrani.tumblr.com/
I've just joined this forum, so I thought I'd come and say hi to everyone. :) I've been a fan of The Land Before Time ever since I first saw the original film on TV as a kid in the early 90s (I've never really seen the sequels) and my interest in it has been renewed more than ever after learning about the uncut version.  Sadly I don't recall ever seeing it even when I was little (I do remember always thinking how weird it was that Littlefoot's mother died from what seemed like relatively minor wounds, so I assume only the cut version was ever shown on English TV) but I'm determined to at least track down the alleged "semi-cut" first edition video.  Anything to do with the history of the film in general is also fascinating to me - I'm a bit of an animation history nerd - and I'll gladly geek out with anyone else here into the same stuff! :D

Aside from TLBT, I'm also very much into animation history in all its forms, and in video games and their history.  I'm an artist by trade, and I collect records, comics and animation memorabilia.  I'm also a cosplayer, and a birdkeeper. :) So hi, and I can't wait to get chatting with other fans!

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey and welcome to the Gang of Five! :wave :)

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Hey raniwasacyborg, welcome to the GOF! I'm sure you'll have a great time here  :D So you're a collector? What would you say is your favourite item?

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Gang of Five, the best place to talk about dinosaurs and many other subjects :yes I'm sure there are members here who share your interests and hobbies, yep, yep, yep. Enjoy your stay!  :exactly
Inactive, probably forever.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us raniwasacyborg :)
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community. Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own :yes
What art is it that you are creating? We got sections for art both related to LBT and art in general where you could show us your art if you want to :)

raniwasacyborg

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • http://cyborgrani.tumblr.com/
Quote from: bushwacked,May 28 2014 on  10:19 AM
Hey raniwasacyborg, welcome to the GOF! I'm sure you'll have a great time here  :D So you're a collector? What would you say is your favourite item?
At the moment, it's a tie between my film reel of the first trailer of Shane Acker's "9", my Rock & Rule theatrical poster, and my The Plague Dogs theatrical poster.  I'm saving up for a Cool World animation cel, though, so this list may change soon! :p And thank you for the kind welcomes, everyone! :D And Malte, I mostly take commission work done in a comic book style.  I have an online gallery if anyone wants to take a look at some of my stuff: http://cyborgrani.tumblr.com/ (I'm thinking of drawing something from TLBT soon. :) Possibly Littlefoot's mother, as I've always loved her design!)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum.  Always great to see a new member.  Sounds like you have a nice variety of hobbies and things you enjoy doing.  Lots of sections of this forum that you would enjoy I'm sure.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Gang of Five!  :wave I look forward to seeing you around the forum.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GOF!

Very nice work! Seems like artists have started to bump into the forum more often lately.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile

dino-oc's

• Ruby
    • View Profile
im new here to i might need some help around here sens i am a noob i have come from tumblr and my deveantart account name is creepyspyro :smile

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GoF family raniwasacyborg! Looks like you've joined on my father's birthday. Nice!  :p

I really do hope you enjoy what the forums as well as the site overall have to offer.  :smile

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: dino-oc's,May 28 2014 on  08:58 PM
im new here to i might need some help around here sens i am a noob i have come from tumblr and my deveantart account name is creepyspyro :smile
Hello:
 You may make a new topic in this same area, it is allowed and so people can greet you openly :DD .