The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Sleep and Remember

Ratiasu · 411 · 40549

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail had finally found the strength to stand up, but those teeth wounds from Shriek had really left him in quite alot of pain, but as he saw Dante join the fray Longtail knew he'd have to help somehow... he against all odds stepped forward and said while standing behind Shriek "You move...and you will DIE!"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante let a look of concern cross his face as he saw Longtail stand up.
"You're hurt, Longtail.  You sure you're ok to fight?  If you are... then it's time I made good on that promise we made earlier!"
And he lunged at Shriek again, his foot lashing forwards at terrifying speeds...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail was trying so hard not to pass out...but nonetheless nodded his head at Dante and replied through his teeth "Yes." but even as Dante attacked again Longtail just watched for a moment more...his mind clouded by pain.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante saw Longtail stagger, and it drew his conscentration just long enough to allow Shriek to slash him with his sharp claws, leaving a bleeding wound along his left side. He cried out in pain, then staggered backwards, clutching at his wound...

General Grievous

• Spike
    • View Profile
Shriek smirked in glee at the damage he ad caused.  Then deciding he had had enough, the sharptooth turned and began to run.  He figured the iguanodon wouldn't last lon with that wound.  Then he would finally have a good meal.  Cursing the interference from the others, Shriek made his way to a secluded spot and settled down to lick his wounds.

Kaga ran over to Strafe and looked at her wound.  It seemed to be bleeding profusely.  
He said to her, "Don't worry, Strafe.  It's going to be alright."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail still shaking from the pain, but realizing the fight was over and the others were hurt...he walked over stopping in front of Dante...shedding several tears as he did so, looked up to meet his gaze and noting his wound stuttered our "D-Dante...I-I-I'm....s-sorry....please...forgive me..." before losing his battle with the bite wounds and slumping to the floor unconscious

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Strafe limped over to Kaga and gasped, "Help me...Kaga."
She was bleeding badly and her legs wobbled under her weight.  Snork held her up and whispered, 'It's going to be alright.  Just hang in there."
He helped her down to the water's edge.  Then, Strafe's legs seemed to collaps from underneath her.  She landed with a thud on her side.  Snork splashed water onto the wound, hoping the cool water would stop the bleeding.  It slowed but did not stop.  
Strafe moaned, "It hurts...  It hurts..."
She was getting weaker by the minute.
"Please be ok, Strafe.  Please stay with me."  Whispered Snork, feeling that this mess was his fault.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Ngh... Sorry... Longtail, pal..."
Dante said these last words as he slipped into unconciousness...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail wasn't even sure if he had heard Dante's response before he collapsed but he was sure of one thing...if he lived, he would make sure the others did as well!

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante lay where he was for a moment slipping in and out of conciousness.  He wasn't worried about himself, since he knew that the wound hadn't hit anything vital, but he was deeply concerned about Strafe and Longtail.
"Mph... Strafe?  Is she ok? What about Longtail?"
He asked, shifting himself upright, but causig a burst of pain from his side as he did so.  He winced, but remained upright, where he saw his friends lieing wounded...
"S-Sorry, guys...I couldn't protect you.  I'm really sorry..."
(OOC: Now everyone knows where Dante's scar on his side came from...)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
For the moment Longtail was currently only semiconscious and had no idea what was happening around him...his hearing was shot, his eyes were shut and he barely had the strength to breath anymore, he was just so tired...he wanted to sleep, but..something told him not to. His voice was hoarse as he cried out "...H-help...me..." to any one of his friends who weren't injured.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante moved over towards Longtail, standing... Untill he crumpled from his wounds, splattering blood on the ground.
"Darn-Darnit!  Someone help me up... So I can try to help my friends..."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
She was moving fast because there was food nearby and she didn't want to miss out, but as she drew closer she could see that some of the prey was still alive, but most of them were injured...'Too far injured to fight back...nothing like a good defenseless meal.' said the Alimon to herself.

She stalked forward and was about to strike when she saw a young flyer who she could tell wasn't faring too well, and something about him made her rethink her priorities and she decided to help them instead, and after hearing Dante's calls for help she walked over and using her nose to hoist him up to his feet she introduced herself "Hi..my name is Hunter. You guys took quite a beating...what happened here?"

Grievous55

• Chomper
    • View Profile
A glob of venom landed at the Alimon's feet. It quickly started to dissolve the ground it touched.
"Keep away," Sy growled. "They're in no condition for visitors."
He limped towards the youngsters. He had heard their cries for help, but had fallen trying to get to them and injured his knee.(Yeah, I know, lame excuse, sorry.) He carried with him some herbs. He started chewing them and smearing the paste on the others' wounds to stop the bleeding and aid healing.
Glancing over at the Alimon again, he said, "If you're going to stay, you might as well help. Start chewing those leaves and spread the paste on their injuries. Unless, of course, you're here for a meal, in which case you'll be dead before you even touch them."

General Grievous

• Spike
    • View Profile
OCC: What the heck is an Alimon?  
I'll skip my turn until Ace posts.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hunter jumped backwards from the venom at her feet, and she looked over at the one who'd spat it at her and frowned as she replied "Hey, watch it with that stuff, I may be a sharptooth, but I do know when to help instead of hurt, and you guys look like you can use the help right now!" She then growled at Sy and said "So back off! And let me help!"

Hunter then did as she was told, and although the leaves tasted disgusting to her, she knew these would help these young ones, and that's all that mattered to her right now. She then spread the goo over her hand and smeared the gunk over Dante first as he was the one still standing and then turned to face Longtail and said to the little flyer "This may sting a bit."

She then applied the same goo to Longtail's wounds and took a step back waiting for his reaction...and it was just as she expected...the kid screamed and loudly "That stuff must really sting." said Hunter to herself, and then she asked Dante "How are you doing?"

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(Occ: forry for the long wait.  I was in Florida for spring break.)

Strafe winced in pain as the goo was applied to her bite wound.  The bleeding slowly stopped and Snork was relieved.  He stayed by Strafe all night long, watching over her to be sure she was alright.  He barely even noticed the newcomer until Strafe asked weakly, "Who are you?"
Snork then turned his attention on the newcomer as well.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hunter turned to Snork and Strafe and said "My name is Hunter...I..I was coming here to feed, but...I well...I decided to help you all instead." She then smiled and said "If that's okay."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante stood, watching Hunter, then walked towards her, before staggering and falling forwards.  He had been hiding his wound, but he was weak from blood loss...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hunter then smiled and said to Dante "You really shouldn't be moving around yet kid, that goo needs to settle on your wounds or you will bleed to death. So stop moving and just sit still for a while...like that little flyer there." She then pointed to Longtail who at the moment was attempting to sleep off the pain.