The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

a Time of Tragedy

Nick22 · 405 · 46472

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Good for you Ali. His track record at being honest isn't too good but that doesn't mean he can't change. Anyone is capable of changing. And I don't know but it seems like Rhett is really trying hard to change. It's nice that you're gonna give him a second chance. Grudges aren't really healthy" Ruby said still looking for Littlefoot and Rhett.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Maybe that's because he really likes me?' ali replied. "He's trying to impress me , I think.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ali gasps. "You know Ali I think you might be right. Before our game I verheard Rhett say he wanted to speak to Littlefoot privately. And he told Littlefoot no one else can know what he was worried about. And he said "Especially" Ali. I bet you that was the thing that he wanted to talk to Littlefoot about. I bet he's seeking advice on how he can get you to like him again" Ali said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Considering that I like Littlefoot... yes a lot" Ali said looking at the smirk on Ruby's face, "He went to the right longneck. apparently his feelings for me are even stronger than I suspected. He has a full-blown crush on me, and he's trying to get me to like him.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I think that sounds kinda sweet if you ask me. He may have a crush on you but I think he knows deep down that you can never like him like that because of what he did. I think he's just trying to to change so you can like him as a friend. That's what I think"Ruby said.

Shorty walked up"Any luck with Littlefoot, Rhett, or Spike Yet you two?" Shory asked.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ali Nodded. "No luck so far Shorty, how goes your search?" She asked, shaking her head."We haven't had much luck finding them...usually Spike is ythe first guy found.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well I found Petrie but other then that nothing. Let's hope Cera and Ducky found someone"Shorty said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Those are your characters Threehorn)
"Let's all search together then" Ali said. "It will be easier for all of us, and we don't have much time left.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
( I think so.. go back a few pages,.. maybe i've got them mixed up..)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dash The Longneck,May 16 2007 on  06:57 PM
Quote from: Nick22,May 16 2007 on  12:01 PM
21..22.23.24.25>' ali continued.
 Littlefoot dashed behing a large clump of trees. he quickly climbed up the tree and reach a lower branch. the tree was large and leafy so he was very hidden.
 Spike lumbered on past the tree and into a gathering of brush.
Meanwhile Ali was nearing the end of hercounting.. "55..56.57.58.59 .60. Ready or not here I come!" She called out loudly.. and giggling slightly dashed off into the trees.
"And here I come too" Shorty giggled and lowered his head closer to the ground since he was going to have to find Chomper He was going to have to look all around the ground cause Chomper was smaller.

Ruby had decided to look for Petrie. "Hmmmm if I was Petrie where would I hide? Of course in the trees. "Ruby said looking around every tree for Petrie.
(I think that you're Spike and Ducky is Threehorn)

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(I am lost anyway... I can't keep up with three rpgs while here. I have to limit to two cause I will have no time to post 3, maybe 2 but 3 iis going to be very hard. I will try to keep up. But I don't think I can on this one. the only ones I most likely be able to focus on is the one on random rpg and time and before. But I will try my hardest to keep up. but it most likely be hardly be able to)

(Last time I checked I was only Cera.)

Cera hits another downed log with her head causing the tree to shake then checks in it for anyone then moves to the neck. "ONly a few more to go, not many more hidding places left, if your in any of them better come out or I will shake the tree hard with my horn when I ram it." she spoke out loud with a mocking voice teasing as well.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
At the sound of Cera's banging, spike raised his head brush the nearby brush he was hiding iin. He was soon spotted by Cera.. who looked relieved that she had found someone..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(who was hidding in the log again? (Oh btw I have put up a new post on time and before with a image of what the Tardis look like inside to help you out))

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
( Ibelieve it was Chomper, But I think he was already found.. just look over and See Spike so we can get doewn to Rhette and Littlefoot..)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Last time I checked he was in a log not in some tall grass :s how can he move places without any noticing information about it? Plus on another thing Cera would of saw him move from with the log cause she was around those certain logs in the first place. So now I am really really really confused cause if things like this can suddenly just change then there no real stablized structure in this RPG)

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Threehorn,Jun 3 2007 on  03:01 PM
(Last time I checked he was in a log not in some tall grass :s how can he move places without any noticing information about it? Plus on another thing Cera would of saw him move from with the log cause she was around those certain logs in the first place. So now I am really really really confused cause if things like this can suddenly just change then there no real stablized structure in this RPG)
(I think you may mean someone else cause Chomper wasn't in the log. I didn't remember teleporting him to a different hiding place and according to this I put he was hiding in bushes instead of Grass. My bad!)

Quote from: Dash The LongNeck on  
Rhett Petrie and Chomper followed shortly behind. Rhett hid behind a big tree. Chomper quickly dove into some tall bushes it would be hard to find him there. And Petrie as usual since he was a flyer flew on top of a tree and hid low in the branches.

(Edit:Okay I'm real sorry I had accidently put Chomper was hiding in the log when I had originally hiding in the bushes. I am extremely sorry I am really forgetful. I fixed my mistake. Let's just pretend I didn't make that stupid mistake. :( )

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(It a bit late for that Dash... how am I suppose to correct things with Cera now? I don't have enough time to check it all the time. and only on the computers shortly in different times of the day at Camp Sunnyside, that why I am trying to keep track of a few of rpgs as I can, the random one and another that I am still trying to keep going the time and before one, I'd trying my best but there not much progress on it that I thought there could be.

But I will try to keep up on this one. I guess I will have Cera turn to the noise of the bushes... that might work. but I hope there some more progress on time and before as well.)

Cera hit another log then heard something from the bushes turning around looking over at them "If I am right Spike usally love to hide in bushes, I wonder if he in one of them" Cera walks slowly towards it

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Just preservere Threehorn.. This rpg is at its most fun when all 3 of us are plugging away together :) )
Spike stirred as he saw Cera approaching. He tried staying very still, he did not want to get caught...but Cera kept coming closer and closer.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Cera moved closer and closer to the bushes and see a red treestar "perfect..." she grinned then spoke out loud "Oh look what I found... A red juicy treestar. I am glad Spike not here so I can get to taste this lovely treestar" Cera spoke out moving closer to the red treestar