The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A sudden change of species 2.0?

rhombus · 261 · 40144

Poll

Which of these options do you favor?

Everyone coincidentally—probably because of the multiple screams—conjugate together at Chomper's sleeping spot (where Ruby has just noticed Chomper) and meet each other for the first time there. This is similar to the Seven Hunters meetup.
1 (16.7%)
A bunch of small initial meetups first (eg. Ducky with Petrie, etc) that will eventually result in every separate group of the gang coming together after the pairs/threes understand their scenario.
1 (16.7%)
Mother flyer is convinced of Petrie's transformation and this eventually leads her to helping to find the groups of changed children.
4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: December 20, 2019, 01:55:47 PM

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Hmm...I will admit, the offer is very enticing. I'm not sure if I'm ready to take a huge role in a substantial role play like this, especially since I was never really involved in the RP in the first place, and I only recently came into the discussion to talk about RP inactivity.

But...I suppose I could give it a try if nobody else takes Ducky's role. :)

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hmm...I will admit, the offer is very enticing. I'm not sure if I'm ready to take a huge role in a substantial role play like this, especially since I was never really involved in the RP in the first place, and I only recently came into the discussion to talk about RP inactivity.

But...I suppose I could give it a try if nobody else takes Ducky's role. :)

@ImpracticalDino

It looks like you have the character, Impractical. :) Feel free to post whenever you feel appropriate. I think that Ducky has an opening now.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Wow, you other guys really have faith in me, do you? :p :o

Thanks rhombus! I think I'll probably have a RP post in by the end of this weekend.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
I had dabbled on taking Ducky (conflict of interest+shortage of time) but it looks like Impractical got the role. :)

Please help out Spike, he has been waiting for a response from the swimmer-turned-flyer. :^^spike
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
@OwlsCantRead @ImpracticalDino @Anagnos @jassy

Just to let everyone in the Sudden Change of Species RP know, I have posted for Mama Flyer and Ruby.  So I think that there is an opening now for any of the remaining characters to post.  Ruby and Chomper are now out of the cave, Mama Flyer is waiting on Ducky to say something (or for Spike to grunt something). Cera is waiting on Littlefoot's reply, and it is Guido's turn in the Petrie/Guido conversation.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 03:35:56 AM by rhombus »

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Just fyi, Stardust has resumed her role as Mama Flyer.  :)petrie

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
As I mentioned on Discord, if I don't do up my post within the next few days, just nudge me with a reminder.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
As I mentioned on Discord, if I don't do up my post within the next few days, just nudge me with a reminder.

I'm especially glad to see you reprise your old role again. <3

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Since Sovereign's temporal department, I have to ask:
What would happen with his characters in this roleplay, as well as in this one?

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
Since Sovereign's temporal department, I have to ask:
What would happen with his characters in this roleplay, as well as in this one?

Well, there's not many ways out of this problem we now find ourselves in. Either someone else already in the roleplay has to take control of his characters for now or we find someone new to fill the void.

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Did Sovereign tell something about transferring characters to someone and chaarcters' near future moves through story?

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Did Sovereign tell something about transferring characters to someone and chaarcters' near future moves through story?

No, he did not. At least to my knowledge. He might have spoken to Rhombus about it.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
@ImpracticalDino @OwlsCantRead @Anagnos @Sneak @jassy @vonboy @DarkWolf91

Okay, so we need to have someone at least temporarily take Sovereign's characters (Petrie and Mama Swimmer).  Though if there are no other takers, I would not mind taking over for MaMa Swimmer.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
For the time being, I'll be withdrawing from the RPs again. The role of Mama Flyer has gone back to Rhombus. I apologize for any inconvenice, but I'm just not in a good headspace right now.

jassy

• certified member of the spike fanclub :)
  • Member+
  • Spike
  • your local procrastinating fanartist!
    • View Profile
I could try taking over Petrie for the meantime if no one else wants to, although it might be just a little bit weird since i already have Guido and they were already in the middle of their own conversation, but I think I can make it work. Of course, that’s only if no one else wants to take over for him.
"Don't you ever wonder what's out there?"  :rainbowThinking

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
@ImpracticalDino @OwlsCantRead @Anagnos @Sneak @jassy @vonboy @DarkWolf91

Okay, so we need to have someone at least temporarily take Sovereign's characters (Petrie and Mama Swimmer).  Though if there are no other takers, I would not mind taking over for MaMa Swimmer.

I could also take over Mama Swimmer for the time being. I'm not sure how I would fare with two characters, but I'm willing to try.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
@jassy @Anagnos

Thank you both for replying.  I will go ahead and add you both as temporary holders of those characters.  If at any point you find handling two characters at the same time to be too challenging, just let me know and I can assist.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 02:30:18 AM by rhombus »

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
@OwlsCantRead @ImpracticalDino

Alright, Mama Flyer's post is now up.  So I think one of you two could go next.

@jassy

Also, I think that Petrie and Guido have an opening if you wish to continue their conversation.

jassy

• certified member of the spike fanclub :)
  • Member+
  • Spike
  • your local procrastinating fanartist!
    • View Profile
  Alright, I got my post up for both Petrie and Guido!  :)
"Don't you ever wonder what's out there?"  :rainbowThinking

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
I've been going through a rough patch, but I finally gained the motivation to write again, so I'll get something up by the end of the month! :^^spike
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.