The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

First time leaving for vacation since 2019

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile
Ever since coronavirus is slowing down in my state, I was figured I was ready to go on vacation, so starting July 28th, I’m leaving for Hampton in New Hampshire.  This is exciting since in 2020, I couldn’t go anywhere at all (other then visiting local restaurants), but wow, vacation, I made it, I can finally go.  Although the sad part is that I’m leaving my bird, Leo, behind, on the day of his birthday, which is at the time I go to New Hampshire, so it will be pretty sad.  However, someone will be taking care of him so I’m not worried…but yeah, first vacation since 2019, “WOOHOO!” (that’s a Chomper quote from the TV series).

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
That's great! I can't wait to get away from home personally, even if it's just for a weekend. As it turns out, I really miss traveling.

And hey, you can celebrate Leo's birthday when you get back :D

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile
And hey, you can celebrate Leo's birthday when you get back :D

I’m actually planning to do that before I go.  Get a quick and nice toy for him at a pet store that’ll he’ll probably play with a lot (unless he nibbles it a lot  :lol).