The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

I Have An Idea

CappyGaming

• Chomper
  • I love Littlefoot!
    • View Profile
I have an idea so stupid it might actually work

What if we write a letter to Universal about LBT and then include all of our signatures to show them how many people care

Mouse-a-saur

• A Winchesterian Paradox
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
I'm not sure how much good it would do in the end, but I wouldn't mind signing a letter. What can it hurt, anyway?  :ChomperImAwesome

~*And I'm something called a Jared Padalecki*~

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

CappyGaming

• Chomper
  • I love Littlefoot!
    • View Profile
It's just a last-ditch effort to keep the series alive

Ill go ahead and write the letter

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
I did that back in the day. It was between LBT 7 and 8, I sent them like a dozen letters over a period of about a year. Since the franchise wasn't dead back then, it was mostly "thank you for making these movies", suggestions for future movie plots, fanart of the characters, basic kid stuff. They completely ignored me.

Then I wrote a single letter to GI Joe with similar sentiments, and they sent back a thank you letter with coupon for 10% at Toys R Us. So yeah. Save your energy and send the letter to a studio who actually cares.

Mouse-a-saur

• A Winchesterian Paradox
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
Quote from: aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato) on October 05, 2021, 02:33:25 AM
I did that back in the day. It was between LBT 7 and 8, I sent them like a dozen letters over a period of about a year. Since the franchise wasn't dead back then, it was mostly "thank you for making these movies", suggestions for future movie plots, fanart of the characters, basic kid stuff. They completely ignored me.

Then I wrote a single letter to GI Joe with similar sentiments, and they sent back a thank you letter with coupon for 10% at Toys R Us. So yeah. Save your energy and send the letter to a studio who actually cares.
Ouch. You'd hope those folks aren't in the studio anymore, but you never know. I'm sorry they never bothered to reply.  :littlefootangry

~*And I'm something called a Jared Padalecki*~

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile

Ouch. You'd hope those folks aren't in the studio anymore, but you never know. I'm sorry they never bothered to reply.  :littlefootangry

I’m pretty sure if someone were to send an e-mail to Universal, you just get an auto-response that says: “Thank you for your response”.

Then nothing else happens after that, and you end up feeling like you got scammed. :rhett_upset