The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Patreon Supporter Recognition 2021

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
We admins wanted to take a moment to recognize those who help to keep this forum going.  As all of you know, the forum has been user-supported since our migration from TapaTalk three years ago.  As such we are dependent on the generous support of fellow members on Patreon to keep the forum up and running.  The continuation of this forum is only possible because of your generous support.

We would like to thank each and every one of you who has continued to support the forum!  :)littlefoot  As a token of the forum’s gratitude, we invite this year’s Patreon supporters to choose any one of these banners in the following posts from your respective donation class.  With your continued support we have no doubt that this forum will continue for years to come!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2021, 04:44:55 PM by rhombus »

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
For those contributing at least 3 dollars a month you may select from these possible banners. :)

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
And for our major supporters donating at least $10 per month, you may select from these banners. :)

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Thank you, Rhombus. And thank you for these fantastic new banners too. I have just added mine.
 :duckyhappy

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
Crap, I forgot to grab mine. Well, guess I'll do that now. Better late than never. :p