The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Elden Ring dropped recently and I can't stop playing it. I've never touched a Dark Souls-style game before, so I was really trepidatious about the fabled difficulty levels, but the difficulty is honestly really fair. The game wants you to learn how each enemy works, and it harshly punishes mistakes, but you KNOW what mistake you made and get better every time. It's so great when you finally beat a boss after dying to him over and over, but getting a little better each time.

Anyone else playing this game?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I've been watching people play it. Never played a Soulsborne game before, but I have to say this one looks very appealing. Might jump into it a few years from now if I can get it on sale :)

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
For those on the fence for playing it, I wrote an article chronicling my early experiences with the game and the reasons I think it’s an incredible experience even for those unfamiliar or scared of Soulsborne games and their reputation.