The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Bashful One

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky laughed a bit, good naturedly at what Spike was doing, "I do not think Littlefoot is in the bush, no I do not." She said shaking her head.

Littlefoot continued along the way he had been doing.  He saw something coming at him, making him pause as he looked at it and recognized it.

______

Mim nodded as she stood up and started to walk towards an area to get cleaned up.  "We should indeed."

Petrie saw a tiny Littlefoot and flew over to where he was. "Me find you." He said, "Friends this way." He said flying off to where the others were.  He flew back as fast as he could to tell the others. "Me find Littlefoot over this way." He said circling over them as he said this before he flew off in the direction where he had seen Littlefoot.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
When Denton voiced his question Longtail sat down with a frown and replied "I don't know, but I'm getting bored again!" He then put his head down on the grass under him and said "I hate being bored." Before he drifted off to sleep.

________

Spike had just finished eating most of the bush and then his eyes brightened as he saw someone he recognized!

________

Cyrix stood up and followed Mim out of the mud pits, beaming with pride 'I can't believe she agreed to be my mate...this is wonderful!'

_______

Chomper sat on the ground feeling defeated at not being able to find Littlefoot, and said "We've been looking all morning and still nothing!" Ruby patted Chomper on his head and said "You have to relax otherwise you can't relax! He'll be here don't worry so much!"

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
Denton blinked at the sleeping Longtail, half wondering if he should let him sleep or if he should wake him again. Suddenly he heard rustling in the leaves far above he glanced up and smiled seeing his mother who had just returned

"Mother, I've made some new friends!" he said happily

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky looked up at Petrie saying, "Finded him, where?" She asked.

______

Littlefoot followed where Petrie had flown, running faster then he had been before.  He saw Spike and went over to where he was. "You guys, I met someone, a Longneck our age named Denton." He said, a little out of breath.

_______

Mim headed out of the mud pits, not seeing Cyrix's reaction.  She headed over to the waterfall to clean herself off.  "As nice as that mud is it's nice to be clean also."

______

Petrie flew back to where Littlefoot was, flying back and forth till he was sure Littlefoot was close to where the others were.  "He here." He said to Ducky's question.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Before going over to greet Littlefoot Spike took one big bite out of the shrub he was eating and then ran over to greet Littlefoot.

Cyrix then got a wild idea...he ran to catch up to Mim, but just as he did, he tackled her into the running water...after several moments Cyrix's head appears above the waves as he says "Well we are clean now. What's next?"

_________

Littlefoot!" exclaimed Chomper and Ruby at the same time as they ran over to greet their longneck friend. After hearing the announcement Ruby asked "Oh really what's his name." Then Chomper immediately asked "Can we meet him?" eager to meet a new friend.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky and Petrie were excited at the news of a new friend to meet so they look, and listened with more interest.   "A new friend, that is good, yes it is, yep, yep, yep." Ducky said.

________

Littlefoot nodded still catching his breath, "His name is Denton."  He said between breaths. "He's about our age, and a long neck." He nodded, "He's a bit shy but I want you to meet him and him you, he's really nice." He said again.  "He's over this way." He said, then headed off in the direction of where Denton and Longtail were.

______

Mim was taken by surprise and the tackle carried her into the running water.  She surfaced, having learned to swim quite a long time ago.  All of the mud was off of her by this time.  She smiled at Cyrix, "It does appear we are clean.  Though not in the expected method." She said.Ducky and Petrie were excited at the news of a new friend to meet so they look, and listened with more interest.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Vylor was at the Thundering Falls. More specifically, he was underneath it. He had climbed up to the highest tier and positioned himself on a rock right below the water. I must relax. I must remove stress from my body. I must try and access my true form, if only the mark.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cyrix was starting to get a bad feeling...he couldn't describe it, it just felt bad for some reason....and he quickly came to a conclusion "Mim we need to go to our nest....quickly!" he said with a start.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim nods, "Lead the way." She said, making sure there was enough room for for him to go ahead.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Denton's mother looked curiously at the sleeping Longtail as Denton wenton explaining his story

"They were all very nice to me, and they even offered to show me around the valley, isnt that great mother?"

"Well what had I told you before, son?" asked his mother with a warm smile on her face "Not all of them are bad, and most of them will treat you like a brother. I'm proud for you, Denton."

She lowered her head for Denton and he nuzzled up against her

"Why not wake your friend? Its no use introducing me to him while he's asleep"

Denton nodded and hurried over to Longtail's side to wake him.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot kept his speed at a level all of the others could easily match. "His nest is over here." He said as he went along.   Petrie and Ducky followed him.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cyrix immediately jumped out of the pool of water and begins to run, but slow enough that Mim is able to keep up. They reached the Tree of Life and Cyrix finally felt safe as he turned to Mim and uttered an "I'm sorry for that, I just got this really bad feeling back there."

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Just as Denton was waking up Longtail he turned just in time to seeLittlefoot and his gang enter the clearing near the pond, they stopped in short seeing his mother who was observing the going ons with great interests

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail could feel someone nudging him awake, and at first he was tempted to just roll over and keep sleeping, but when the poking continued he opened his eyes a little to see Denton, and another longneck standing over him.

Longtail's eye moved upward and was soon able to see that this was Denton's mother...and almost instantly the flyers eyes were both open and he quickly rolled onto his feet and bowed to greet her "Hello ma'am, nice to meet you...my name is Longtail."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot stopped a little after he saw Denton.  He stepped to one side and said, "This here is Denton, this some of the rest of my friends. He said.  

______

Mim is easily able to keep up with Cyrix, from living so long along running around as well walking in the great beyond.  She nods, "Best to go with your feelings.  Any idea what is wrong?" She asked.

____

Petrie landed behind where Ducky was.  He said, "Hello, me Petrie."

Ducky looked at Denton, "Hello, I'm Ducky, yes I am, yep, yep yep." She said.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ruby and Chomper came to a stop and at first Chomper decided it would be best to hide behind Ruby until someone mentioned his name. Ruby on the other hand was happy to meet Denton as she said "Hello my friend, my friends hello. It is very nice to meet you Denton even if it is my first time meeting you."

______

Cyrix looked at Mim and said "No I don't know, and that's what scared me...but enough about that, m...I mean our cave is close, so how about that show?" he said with a sly smile on his face.

______

Spike walked over and started munching on some grass nearby and nodded in Denton's general direction.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky laughs in her usual way, "Spike says hello, too." She said.

Littlefoot continues to stand where he was while everyone greeted each other.   Happy hall his current friends were getting along together.

________

Mim nodded, "Sounds like a good time." She said letting Cyrix lead on. "Looks like a nice place from the outside."  

_______

Petrie nodded, "We all glad to meet you." He said.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail  then looked back to see Littlefoot and the others standing in the clearing...and he noticed something "Hey where's Chomper?"

________

Cyrix smiled as he looked over at Mim, prepared to say something witty in reply, but was suddenly caught up just looking at her.... 'She is so beautiful...I could stare at her all day if I had to.'

_______

After hearing his name...Chomper slowly peaked around from behind Ruby and said "I'm right here." He was anxious to meet Denton, but he was afraid of what his mother would think, so he slowly stepped out into the light and bowed his head to Denton's mother and said "My name is Chomper. Nice to meet you."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Ducky looked at Denton's mother, "Do not be afraid mrs mommy, Chomper is a nice sharptooth, not a mean one, no, no, no.  We knew him since he was an egg. We helped to hatch him.  Yes we did. " Ducky said, leaving off the part they all ran away in terror once he had hatched.  "Littlefoot knows him best though." She said, thinking she needed to add that part.

______

Littlefoot nods to what Ducky said, "We have all sorts of fun here.  The adults know about his being here and let him stay since he eats, well.. creepy crawlies, buzzers, crawlers and other things." He said.

_____

Mim looked from the cave entrance over to Cyrix who was looking at her.  She noted how she liked his looks, but didn't know why he was looking at her.  "Um." She said, not sure what to say.

_____

Petrie nods, "Ducky right, he nice sharptooth." Petrie said from atop Littlefoot's back.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Chomper couldn't think of anything to do except wave politely at Denton's mom.

________

Cyrix blushed and stammered out "I'm sorry, you are just so pretty, I got lost in your eyes. Shall we go in?"

________

Longtail turned to Denton and said "I'm getting bored again...come on let's play some games!"

_______

Spike nodded in agreement with Longtail's statement and continued eating the grass.