The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Weird fan fiction ideas you have thought of

Serris · 7 · 1737

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
This is similar to Ave's idea.

What are some wierd fan fiction ideas you thought of.

The main weird fan fic idea I came up with is this:

A human researcher (from 2150) travels back in time to the time LBT takes place and he is capture specimens for research.

The funny part begins when he saves Hyp, Nod, Mutt, Strut and they willingly agree to go with him. At that point he has captured Deimos (OC from Twilight Valley) and an un-named Troodon.  Let's just say sapient/speaking dinos + human technology + humans = some weird and funny moments.

It's akin to an SF thriller with the researcher uncovering a plot (involves villianous sapient dinosaurs and a rogue scientist).

I have also thought of Jurassic Park + LBT.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Just got the idea.  Someone who is good at making gadgets, decides to take a vacation and get away from it all.  What better way then going way into the distant past, where there is no cities.  He or she winds up in or near the great valley.

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I had an idea once it was about a pack of sharpteeth as powerful and good as the one in the first Land Before Time movie, and they attack the great valley.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
As some of you may know, I'm currently writing a crossover of LBT and Bionicle. I've been thinking of how to write such a fanfic for months before I actually started writing. One of my early ideas was the gang ends up on the island of Mata Nui (where the Bionicle storyline began). Another early idea was the gang transforming into Toa (the defenders of the Bionicle world) and they must protect the Great Valley from many dangers. I'm glad I've scrapped that idea long ago.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

HotelValleyfornia

• Shark took my leg, brah!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • All aboard the Hyperfixation Express!
    • View Profile
About a year ago I crafted up a Land Before Time XV story idea which brought the cast of Stoked into the LBT universe. Basically, a dimensional anomaly warps the Surfer's Paradise Hotel and everyone in and around it to the time of the dinosaurs and the Great Valley. The dinosaurs call the humans "soft-scales" because their skin is so smooth. Ducky befriends Lo, and decides to help her pursue a relationship with Reef. In return, Lo teaches Ducky to surf...yeah I'm not kidding  :sducky
I even had this song in a montage scene where Ducky surfed with the soft-scales

Throughout the story, Ducky became fascinated with the concept of "True Love" and wanted to see a "True Love's Kiss", and that's why she wanted to help Lo hook up with Reef. That...was mostly an excuse to use songs from the movie "Enchanted". The movie opened with Ducky singing "True Love's Kiss" with Petrie, Chomper and Ruby (Cera and Littlefoot had wandered off at this point). The song had a reprise later when Lo and Reef became a couple and Ducky got to see their True Love's Kiss (yay). Then later when the hotel is a mess from the time anomaly, Ducky and Lo sing "Happy Working Song" together as the dinosaurs helped clean the hotel. Finally as Reef realized his feelings for Lo, who was in the Mysterious Beyond with Ducky at this point after an earthshake, the dinosaurs and soft-scales all sing "That's How You Know" together. In the climax, the dinosaurs and soft-scales all confronted and defeated Redclaw together.

That's not the end of it, though - I came up with a LBTXVI too. In this one, Fin felt like an outcast for reasons I don't remember, and decided to run away from the Great Valley in search of a new place to stay. She found a valley full of domeheads, including my OC Perla. As it turns out, Fin has fallen in love with Broseph and vice-versa. Eventually after a fight with sharpteeth, Perla decides to join the Gang of Eight (Lo had joined them at this point).

I also came up with a TV series season 2 following both these movies, and the two story arcs throughout where this:
Lo, being an outcast among many of the other dinosaurs for being so different, wants to prove herself to everyone, and Ducky helps her.
And Littlefoot and Perla fall in love, and at first try to keep their relationship secret, but when that goes haywire, they deal with how the dinosaurs of the Valley feel about inter-species relationships.

Those are it for now, but I'm bound to remember some others in the future :bestsharptooth
Current hyperfixation: Total Drama

Yacht life! :DD

ManOfWar GT

• Spike
  • He/him
    • View Profile
I have one question.
can creepypasta stories be fanfic because there basically the same thing. You right a story and post it.

If so then I should make creepypastas of the land before time. :PteranoPlotting

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
There's such things as horror-fics. And many creepypastas' writing format are just like any normal fiction.
So, you're welcome.
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412