The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Happy Birthday, NeptuneNavigator2001!

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Well, I would actually consider it negative due to the health risks involved (potential heart attack, stroke, ulcers, etc.), and it just goes from dwelling about one thing, to dwelling about another.  So, it's really an "out of the frying pan and into the fire" thing.  So, my answer would be, absolutely not...  ...But yeah, we can just let it be.  As far as I'm concerned, like I said, it never happened.  Even if it did, which we know to be true.  Does that make sense to you?  An offering of peace...  That's what I extend to you now.  Peace, and forgiveness.
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Um....Happy Birthday?

Hehe, yes I see what you mean. A matter of opinion I suppose after all.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Sorry, I missed it somehow...!  Clutsy me...  *blushes*

Alright!  *gets ready for party*
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
This is a birthday thread right?  Maybe CF and NN should talk on MSN if they think hurt feelings still exist. ;)

Happy 23rd...enjoy every moment! :birthday

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Nope, no hurt feelings left!  It's okay now, Petrie, really...  We've said our peace, it's all good now.

EDIT: And thanks for the birthday wish!

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Thanks, Great Valley Guardian!  (Well, the party hasn't really started yet...  Things are still going slow.)

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
Happy Birthday! I'll throw you a virtual party!  :birthday  :lol:  :rolleyes:  B)  :birthday  :lol  :lol:  :P:  :birthday  :wave  :birthday  :nyah  :birthday

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Happy B-Day, NeptuneNavigator2001!

Marie Antoinette:  Let NeptuneNavigator2001 eat cake!  :birthday

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Thank you Noname, Mirumoto_Kenjiro!  Oh, and that would be pie.  Dutch Apple if I could, but just Apple will have to do!  ...And I'll be eating it soon...!

Not much has happened, but I have had lunch, with my aunt.  (My mom is back home for a temporary time; my other aunt helped her, as she has a meeting for some helpers that will come tomorrow for a meeting, but she had to be home to get it set up.  Only time will see how it all ends.)

Again, I thank everyone here, that has posted to wish me a happy birthday.  It means so much to me, that you guys don't even know me much - save for what I've shared with you all - and yet, you're wishing me a happy birthday.  Thank you everyone!  I am very appreciative! :yes

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dutch apple pie?  Where are Kjeldo and Mumbling when I need the recipe :lol?

Hope you're having a good one :birthday :wave!

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Aw, thanks, Cancerian Tiger!  :lol Ah, Mumbling will have hers soon, too!  I'm going to talk to her on MSN when she returns.  If nothing else, I will personally extend my birthday wishes to her...

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well...  There really wasn't a "party" to speak of, as I had somewhat expected.  We had Apple pie, Chocolate Chip Mint ice cream, and a couple of us had decaf (regular coffee gives me heart palpitations most of the time, as it does one of my uncles).  I did get a new lava lamp though, as the old one had gotten the seal broken.  (Rusty bottle cap...)  It didn't have a lightbulb in it, though, so I'll be getting one here really quick.  ...Other than that...  No party to speak of.

EDIT: My dad's on the phone with me right now!!!!  YAY!!!!!!

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Thanks, Flathead770!

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I don't believe it!  I actually got a call from my dad!!  Wow! :D I'm practically beaming!  It sure was good to talk to him again!  So, that, and the lava lamp was, basically, the highlight of my 23rd...

EDIT: Thanks to everyone that took the time to wish me a happy birthday.  I truly appreciate all your efforts to make it special for me...  You sure are a swell bunch of folks! B)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I"m sure all of us are happy to have made it special for me and I"m glad you got a call from your dad.  

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
:blink: I am sorry, I missed that topic. Anyway, I hope you have/had a nice starday mate. The best wishes for your next year of life from me :yes  :birthday