The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Which is your favorite Sesame Street character?

CloverfieldFan555

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Tell me, if you were a Sesame street character, who would you be? I would be Cookie Monster, Oscar or Big Bird.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Elmo, hands down  :D

As a kid however, I really liked Big Bird and the Cookie Monster.

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I like Kermit, though I've no idea if he has been on the show in a long time.  I also like Big bird.  Not sure which of those 2 I'd be if I could choose.  I'd have to think about it for a while.  

I've not seen Sesame Street since a few episodes around where they mentioned Mr. Hooper's death, likely well over a decade, except for sportatically bits of an episode here and there.  Though some of the others I remember from the 70's were fun to watch, not sure if I'd want to be them, maybe Ernie, or Grover.  Though some of those characters I mentioned may not be on the show anymore.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I haven't seen sesame street in over a decade....that is until we had to watch it in spanish class.  God that was brutal. :p When I was 1-2 however, my favorite character was Elmo.  I didn't like sesame street for very long.  Straight after, I got into LBT and I haven't looked back. :D

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
...How ironic...  Did you guys know, that one of the character designers for Sesame Street, was actually a designer for some of the LBT characters, later on??!  I don't know if they BOTH were involved with Sesame Street (Judy Freudberg and Tony Geiss) but, I DO know, that at least one of them was...  Read it online...

As for liking Sesame Street - didn't we all, when we were wee little ones?  I was always a Cookie Monster fan.  I used to have this HUGE plush of Cookie Monster; however, my ex-stepdad made me get rid of it, along with a bunch of other childhood stuff...  That freak...  Anyway, it's not like I'm a fan anymore or anything, but, I do have a couple 45s, of some of the characters singing songs...  (And yes, because they're in my possession, I DO intend to rip them to a computer...  Got 'em from an aunt who I rarely see...  Many years ago...)
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I don't like Sesame Street, so I don't have a favorite. I don't think I ever had a fav character.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I don't know if they BOTH were involved with Sesame Street (Judy Freudberg and Tony Geiss) but, I DO know, that at least one of them was... Read it online...
I think they both were, if I'm not mistaken. :)

Anyway....
COOOKIE!! :lol  :lol

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ahh...  Great!  ...Cookie, heh...  I remember...
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
...Well, kjeldo...  Ask the one who made this topic...  No offense to either you, or the person who made this one...

But, honestly, I most likely wouldn't have made one myself...

*Hmm; cue "Sesame Street Fighter"

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Cookie Monster!!! :D  He did a cool Beatles cover with "Hey Food!" as well. :p

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Heh...  No way, really?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie,May 27 2008 on  01:11 PM
Cookie Monster!!! :D  He did a cool Beatles cover with "Hey Food!" as well. :p
:lol Nice!

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
I classify Sesame Street as Muppets, so my favorites are
Beaker
The Sweedish Chef
Animal

Ahh, they're so funny! The best singers in the whole thing XD

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The Sweedish Chef
haha, I love the Swedish Chef in the Christmas special movie with Sesame Street and the muppets, when he's trying to cook Big Bird, thinking he's a Christmas turkey. :lol:

Here we go! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXxFKSuUCpw

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I never knew, apart from Kermit, that the Sesame Street & Muppet characters crossed over or appeared in anything together.