The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Cera Caption

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I think we would all appreciate it if you used a real image hosting site like photobucket.com instead of that art website.  It's really bloated and takes a while to load the page and then you have to blow up the images it displays.  It's made to display your artwork, not host images to be put onto forums.  That being said:

Cera:  I know you ate the cookies from the cookie jar

Ducky:  I didn't!  I didn't!  No no no!

Cera:  *glares at Ducky attempting to intimidate her*

Ducky:  Okay.....I did.

SolarThreehorn

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I think we would all appreciate it if you used a real image hosting site like photobucket.com instead of that art website. It's really bloated and takes a while to load the page and then you have to blow up the images it displays. It's made to display your artwork, not host images to be put onto forums

Sorry,
It's just that photobucket is filtered on this computer, I won't put ant more screenshots on DA

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
If you'd like, I'll tell you how to bypass the filter that prevents access to photobucket in a PM.  I don't want to release that kind of info on the forum.  Or of course you could just use imageshack or some other type of image hosting service.

SolarThreehorn

• Chomper
    • View Profile
If you'd like, I'll tell you how to bypass the filter that prevents access to photobucket in a PM.

Yes Please

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
...Now, where have I seen this screenshot from again...?

...When I think of a caption though, I'll put it up here, heh...
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Dark Pterano

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Cera: "Say hello to my little friend?"

Ducky: "Where, I don't see anyone, but you Cera."

Cera rolls her eyes. "It you Ducky, that is my friend!"

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com
cera aproching and whisper : ducky i got a boyfriend!
ducky very loud: you got what!?!

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cera(high):  'Sup, homegirl?  Go try some of that new weed over there.  Never seen it before, but it is the s***.

Ducky:  Cera, you are very pleasant on this early morning.  I will go try some, yep yep yep!

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Cera: Now, the key to being tough is to release your anger out at everyone around you, like my dad.

Ducky: Cera, I do believe you already tried to teach me this before. Besides, everybody hates your dad.

Cera: Don't remind me

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Cera:I'll make this very easy for you to remember...call my dad "Topsy" ever again....

AND I WILL KILL YOU!!! :angry:

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Quote from: Cancerian Tiger,Jun 3 2008 on  12:05 AM
Cera(high):  'Sup, homegirl?  Go try some of that new weed over there.  Never seen it before, but it is the s***.

Ducky:  Cera, you are very pleasant on this early morning.  I will go try some, yep yep yep!
that's...special... :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Quote from: Rat_lady7,Jun 4 2008 on  07:20 PM
Quote from: Cancerian Tiger,Jun 3 2008 on  12:05 AM
Cera(high):  'Sup, homegirl?  Go try some of that new weed over there.  Never seen it before, but it is the s***.

Ducky:  Cera, you are very pleasant on this early morning.  I will go try some, yep yep yep!
that's...special... :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:
LOL!  Seriously, I don't know why I'm laughing so hard at that!  Oh, that's a terrible thought! LOL! :lol:  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...